3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Simply Filling/Core (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core-158/)
-   -   Must be Monday! Menu for 6/13/05 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core/59507-must-monday-menu-6-13-05-a.html)

Katpo 06-13-2005 08:40 AM

Must be Monday! Menu for 6/13/05

Breakfast: Maltomeal, banana, cereal

Lunch 1: soup (chicken, rotel tomatoes, corn), pistachio/pineapple lush

Lunch 2: WW spaghetti with diced tomatoes, garlic, and shrimp

Dinner: Nobody's hungry! Well, little DD and friends ordered pizza, big DD went to Austin for the night, and DH said nah to dinner.

Lots of water and NO snacks

aghiowa 06-13-2005 09:26 AM

b: coco wheats, milk
s: apple
l: LO Polenta Mexican Casserole, plum, milk
d: steak on the grill, hash browns (made w/olive oil), milk

s: SF FF lemon pudding

Angela

Monkeypoodle 06-13-2005 10:20 AM

B: mini-wheats with banana
L: LO meatloaf and Italian vegetable soup
D: LO spinach and clam linguine
S: ff plain yogurt with strawberries and splenda

X: 30 minutes - hopefully mostly running!

septembersgoal 06-13-2005 10:59 AM

Kathy, how is that soup? It sounds really delicious and easy!

septembersgoal 06-13-2005 12:55 PM

I'm trying to regroup after being gone for a couple of days. Must go to the grocery soon!!

b: nothing
l: eggs w/rotel and soy cheese (started out as an omelette but kind of fell apart)
s: coke zero, salad w/chickpeas and tomatoes, LDR ranch
d: mexican lasagna, salad w/romaine, cherry tomatoes, chickpeas, and LDR ranch, no pudge strawberry shortcake ice cream bar (2pts) and SO good! Used half real cheese and half soy cheese in the casserole so I would say another 4 pts for cheese
s: blackberries, strawberries, ff cool whip

ex: carrying groceries upstairs (my heart was really pumping!) :lol:

6 wpas used

Froufy 06-13-2005 01:26 PM

Back on track!

Breakfast: sliced banana w/1/2 cup sf/ff vanilla yogurt, decaf w/light cream

Lunch: - yes a frozen dinner! How amazing - nothing cooked from the weekend. Found some of these President's Choice blue menu items (all low fat, low cal, fibre, no fillers, no transfats, etc). which seem to be pretty core friendly - good for such emergencies!
Had the chicken curry: lots of green beans, yellow zucchini, cauliflower, some chicken chunks (not really a lot of chicken tho), in a mild curry sauce (no grains or potatoes either so hope I don't get too hungry later?).
red crunchy grapes for dessert

Snack: red delicious apple

Dinner: roasted chicken (marinated in low fat garlic balsamic vinaigrette), probably w/baked sweet potato and brocolli.

Snack: milk or smoothie w/milk

Obviously have to try and make that lush dessert - no pistachio sf pudding here so will experiment with other flavors.

Frouf:)

Radmom413 06-13-2005 02:37 PM

Ok, Here I go - you guys are really organized here!

Bfast: Weight Watcher English Muffin w/1 T ff cream cheese
Tall Skim latte w/sf syrup
Snack: Banana
Lunch: LO Grilled porkchop, green beans, 100 cal pack of Keebler Chips Deluxe (2 pts)
Snack: ??
Dinner: some type of meat and big salad plus Brown rice
Snack: Apple

Tons of Water!

Yes, I always use Olive oil in my salads, and will try and get that other milk in. I usually have a big salad at lunch AND Dinner, but this was much easier today.

Katpo 06-13-2005 03:15 PM

My second lunch was delightful and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting something different, but I'm going to have to go to a sauna to get all the garlic out of my system! What was I thinking??? :lol:

septembersgoal 06-13-2005 04:18 PM

Is it just me, or does anyone else smell garlic? :chin:

ontarget 06-13-2005 08:38 PM

b--banana
l--greek salad (lettuce, olives, feta, all kinds of peppers) i'm guessing 1 pt for the feta.
s--lush/granola
d--mexican polenta with burger and corn added (and rotel tomatoes)
s--grapes