Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 09:04 PM   #1  

Default Burger King Fat Free Honey Mustard Dressing

I love BK's FF Honey Mustard Dressing. It is made for BK and though I have checked, I do not know who makes it. Does anyone know of a brand of dressing that is similar to Burger Kings FF Honey Mustard? Thanks!
Old 04-06-2005, 09:34 AM   #2  
Southside White Sox Fan

I use Henry's FF Honey Dijon salad dressing. I started using it in September before the corrections to Core came out saying that FF Honey Dijon dressing is not Core. I use it anyway. It is one of the only FF dressings that I like and if it helps me get salads in me then I think it is a good thing. I've tried many brands of FF Honey Dijon and I think this is the best. I've had the dressing you are talking about and I think Henry's is the most comparable.
Old 04-06-2005, 10:05 AM   #3  
Athlete in Training

FF Honey mustard is not core??? I've been going to Subway and getting their spinach salad with FF Honey mustard.

Why isn't it core anymore?
Old 04-06-2005, 10:57 AM   #4  
Southside White Sox Fan

I think it's the honey part since honey isn't Core. I'm not going to sweat it nor am I going to count points for it. It came out in the Core corrections to the Daily Food Companion. There are several pages of corrections. Do you weigh in or do online? I'm sure your meeting place has them. I had to ask though. They never mentioned the changes at all. Really irritated me. The only way I knew about them was from the online folks.
Old 04-06-2005, 11:54 AM   #5  

Height: 5'7"

I agree with Vickie about NOT sweating it and NOT counting it (unless you're eating a cup at a time!) ... I eat Wishbone Balsamic Vinagrette dressing on my salads and don't count it at all. I feel like I've tried every salad dressing on earth and this is the only one that makes me really look forward to eating salad! I say if you like it and it'll make you get the vegetables in, then go for it.
Old 04-06-2005, 03:14 PM   #6  
Athlete in Training

Thanks. I never heard of core corrections. I go to meetings and weigh in.

Is there an online place to find these? If not, I'll ask about it next week.
Old 04-06-2005, 03:59 PM   #7  
Southside White Sox Fan

As far as I know, Terry, you cannot get them online. Your meeting staff should be able to get them for you. They are the same size as the daily food companion and are about 6 pages long. They added some Core foods and took some away. If you can't get them, let me know. I'll either mail a copy of mine to you, try to scan them and email them, or tell you where my Center is so that you can get them yourself if you'd prefer. I can't remember where you live but my Leader does a meeting downtown on Thursday at lunchtime and I go in Orland Park. If that works, I could ask her to give them to you. Let me know!
Old 04-06-2005, 04:06 PM   #8  
Athlete in Training

I'll ask my meeting leader next week. Thanks for letting me know they exist. You'd think that the meeting leaders would be more on top of it when they know they have people doing core.
Old 04-06-2005, 04:23 PM   #9  

Seems like we had a "corrections" post a while ago ... I'll go look now and be right back.
Old 04-06-2005, 04:36 PM   #10  

Found it -- I'm off to bump it up so that everyone can make note of corrections if they need to.
Old 04-06-2005, 04:45 PM   #11  
Southside White Sox Fan

Kathy, I have a different set of corrections.
Old 04-06-2005, 05:43 PM   #12  

Uh oh! Well, hmmm ... then everybody disregard the corrections that I posted.
Closed Thread