3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Simply Filling/Core (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core-158/)
-   -   Weekly Menus - Jan 8-14/2005 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core/51516-weekly-menus-jan-8-14-2005-a.html)

WWEnthusiast 01-13-2005 08:26 PM

Vickie = what's the after dinner mint mousse??? that sounds good too my friend :-)
would you post it on our Core Support board......thanks, if you can.....LJ

Froufy 01-13-2005 08:42 PM

Thursday's Thnacks

Here goes!

Breakfast:
oatmeal
yogurt
decaf w/light cream

Lunch (vietnamese restaurant!!! :o )
noodle soup bowl - left most of the vermicelli at the bottom: drank the broth, and ate the veggies and chicken and shrimp!
chinese tea

Snack:
apple

Dinner:
turkey chili (lean ground turkey, onion, peppers, mushrooms, red beans, cumin, spices, crushed tomatoes)
over whole wheat pasta
sf/ff butterscotch pudding
strawberries

I hope that's it!

Froufie :cool:

Froufy 01-14-2005 01:55 PM

Friday's Food!

A morning of running around w/dd to dr appts/back to school/back to work:
1 egg mcmuffin (4 points)
coffee w/milk and 1 cream

Lunch:
Whole wheat pasta w/turkey chili sauce (see last night's dinner:))
apple

Snack:
nectarine
yogurt

Dinner:
crockpot rotisserie chicken
ALMOST made a mistake and was planning to eat the potatoes that were cooking with the chicken but can't due to pasta lunch.....so...
kasha or couscous for me!
brocolli/carrots combo
sf/ff pudding

Maybe fruit or popcorn if hungry.

What should I eat for breakfast before weigh in??? :?: More importantly what should I wear? :lol:

Froufie :cool:

Katpo 01-14-2005 02:14 PM

Alrighty, here I am -- back from beyond and back on Core.

B: Scrambled eggs, and a coke from McD's (3 pts - didn't finish it)
L: Baked potato with FF sour cream and FF cheese and salad with FF 1000 Island
D: Tomato soup and 2 pieces of cheese toast using Sara Lee Delightful bread, 2 slices for 1 pt and FF cheese slices

If I want a snack -- 94% popcorn.

I was down this morning, 146.6, but I'm not changing my sig until it's been down for 4-5 mornings in a row. I have decided not to rejoin the WW@work program because they're having it Wednesdays at noon, which is exactly the time I do my mentoring at the elementary school. I'm assigned the mentoring time and it can't be changed. But oh well, I know what I'm doing -- if I'll just DO IT!! :lol:

txlawchic 01-14-2005 04:15 PM

End of week, therefore, food in refridgerator has dwindled. Having to be super creative and focused to find something:

B: 2 slices X-tra lean ham rolled in 1/2 slice each of 2% Cheese and Dijon Mustard (1)
L: Rotisserie Chicken breast and salad w/olives, ff feta, 1 tsp. olive oil and balsamic vinegar
S: Nutrigrain Bar (3)
D: I think, Chicken salad w/leftover rotisserie chicken, sundried tomatoes, olives, ff feta and ff sour cream w/"potato chips" and skim milk
S: Strawberries w/FF whipped topping or baked grapefruit, if I want dessert.