Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 12:28 PM   #16  

Default Jason's Deli

Not sure where you are located, but Jason's Deli has a few menu items. Mostly it is salad or potato though. (I happened to have brought home one of their menus from my last visit) But they do offer a baked potato with FF margarine, FF sour cream, and FF cheese. They have another baked potato that is called the Pollo Mexicano Lite. It has chicken breast with mexican spices, FF sour cream, FF margarine, FF cheese, homemade pico de gallo. There are a few wraps using that are mostly core, and use FF dressing, such as the PHilly Chick Wrap. It uses chicken breast, FF mozzarella cheese, FF honey mustard dressing, and sauted onions and bell peppers. The veggie wrap would be all you would have to count should not be too many points, or just eat the inside of it......the wraps come with fresh fruit. That is usually where my hubby and I go to eat when we are out running errands and wanting something quick to eat.
Old 10-20-2004, 05:56 AM   #17  
Southside White Sox Fan

Teri, I wish Jason's Deli would come to the Chicago area! It sounds wonderful. I've been telling all my local restaurants about the new Core program to see if I can get them to offer FF sour cream and cheeses. Most don't so I carry my own stuff in because hubby and I like to eat out often. I carry several tupperware containers. One with FF sour cream, one with FF salad dressing, and one with Smart Balance light. This week I knew I was going to have a sirloin burger so when my burger arrived I took a slice of FF american cheese individually wrapped out of my purse and put it on my burger. LOL! Even hubby had to laugh at me! I do not care what other people think. I AM going to succeed this time!
Old 10-20-2004, 07:08 PM   #18  

I ate out and ordered ceasar salad (dressing side), salmon in lemon/butter, baked potato and roasted vegetables. Counted the dressing, butter, potato only. I did ok as I am losing. I think you can eat whatever so long as you stay within the 35 points for the week.
Closed Thread