Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 06:05 AM   #1  

Talking Anyone figure out points value of your CORE foods?

I did for my yesterday's menu and it came to 20, so very close to my 22 point range! I see why this works now, the "legal" foods carry very low point values!
Old 08-27-2004, 06:44 AM   #2  
Janette

Yes they do, especially if you focus on the fruits and veggies. But you can still have the meats without worrying about the higher points value. Portion control still plays a part I think and learning when you are full is very important. But I am thrilled that all the counting and journal is over. But I also think it is important to do it occasionally to make sure we are making the right choices.
Old 08-27-2004, 07:34 AM   #3  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Hmmm....maybe counting the points for a week or two until you get used to the new program would be helpful, then you would be more familiar with what foods to eat and can drop the counting?
Old 08-27-2004, 02:37 PM   #4  

I was counting had 12 left after eating all day - then I had a steak for dinner, didn't check how big it was or how many points, but I doubt it was more than 12 . . . . It was AWESOME -
Old 08-27-2004, 10:46 PM   #5  

I've been doing Flore this week. Flex and Core. Today my Flex points only come to 12 but I have had three filling meals. Maybe with Core you can't compare apples and oranges. A good question to ask W W leader next week. The scale will tell. I hope!
Old 08-28-2004, 09:35 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

I added up pts yesterday just out of curiosity and it was around 27... my target on flex is 20... so that would be over but it was of fruits of popcorn because everything else I ate yesterday was so healthy, I didn't use one weekly pt. But before yesterday I'd been under my target everyday. So I think we'll have high days and low days and that is how it will balance itself out. Don't you think?
Old 08-28-2004, 10:30 AM   #7  
Cowboy Up Chick

I have been doing "Flore" since before Core was introduced. LOL! But yes I still have my non-healthy days but that is what keeps me sane and happy. May not be for everyone but remember ths isn't a "core vs flex" it is a program that allows you choose and jump back and for to the other by the week. And there is nothing with incorporting one into the other.
Closed Thread