Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2004, 01:05 AM   #1  

Red face Switch from Low Carb to CORE = cravings?

Has anyone gone from Low Carb to the Core plan and triggerred cravings? I am excited to start CORE because unlike low carb plans, I can eat fruit and popcorn without feeling like I "cheated". This CORE plan sounds too good to be true. South Beach is a great plan, but it shuns having plenty of fruit and grains...and I miss that in my diet. The core foods are varied and yummy.

I'm a bit worried about cravings by adding the carbs in, when my body is used to low carb eating.

Wondering about what others have experienced.

Thanks.
Old 08-29-2004, 10:36 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

I didn't go from low carb to core, but I did go from low carb (atkins) to ww and I didn't suffer from cravings, now my hunger came back since I wasn't in ketosis any longer but it was easily managed. Now with core I am hearing most hunger and cravings are really well managed. Since you can eat until satisfied you shouldn't get hungry much between meals and when you do there is a unending supply of fruits, veggies, milk, etc to tide you over... or even some meat ifyou need protein to curb your appetite. So I say try it and let us know how your cravings go, ok?
Old 08-29-2004, 07:26 PM   #3  

I went from ultra low carb to CORE and yes, I have had more cravings, but I it is getting better now a week into it.
Closed Thread