Old 06-01-2013, 03:36 PM   #106  
Southside White Sox Fan

I'm doing well Sloan, except the no exercise thing today. I'm about to go up for a bubble bath with a 24 oz bottle of water and a cup of red seedless grapes. I'm going to pretend those are decadent!

I've definitely lost something but since I've 150 pounds to lose, I won't be celebrating much except my effort. I've been all over the map....couple days I had one or two points left, a couple I went over, and a couple I used exactly my points. I wish I could bank the days I don't use but I'm guessing that's not allowed since the tracker did not do that. I have 41 weekly points remaining and I haven't used any of my 5 exercise points. Yes....much to my embarrassment, I only earn 1 point for my treadmill. Apparently, less than 3 mph (I'm only at 1.8) is considered S L O W. And, since I'm only walking 15 minutes......

I did see that if I up it to 20 minutes, I'll earn 2 points. I'm not really worried about the points since I don't plan to eat them but I am quite concerned about my LDL and would like to get it going down in the right direction.

All I can say is that I am REALLY following the program and I EXPECT to be rewarded!

What about you?
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 05:57 PM   #107  
focused and aiming

Vickie, I'm doing WW etools on my laptop so I'm mobile around the house. I need an Ipad or Iphone, though. Maybe someday soon. Your idea of fixing the basement for a shelter sounds good to me.

Do ya'll think there are more tornadoes now than there used to be or do you think meteorologists are just more able to detect them now? Just wondering.

Sloan and Rhonda, I'm glad your familes were safe. You had to be really worried.

Our weekend plans? Curtis had company this afternoon. My gf may come out tomorrow afternoon. Not much other than that.

I'm doing well OP. Surely hope I have a good loss Tuesday.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 06:20 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

Vickie, I tracked points for a couple of days then have done core/simply filling. I am trying to stay off the scale and wait for one week before weighing. All in all, I think I am doing pretty well. I have used a lot of my weekly points, though.
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote