3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Simply Filling/Core (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core-158/)
-   -   Weekly Chat (Simply filling/Core) March 1-15 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core/276722-weekly-chat-simply-filling-core-march-1-15-a.html)

Tejas 03-01-2013 10:17 AM

Weekly Chat (Simply filling/Core) March 1-15

:carrot:

New pages!

Tejas 03-01-2013 10:20 AM

So far, so good!

I had a mixture of Ezekial and Uncle Sam cereals, almond milk, 1/2 banana, and my magic mix of seeds (flax, chia, etc) for breakfast.

I am contemplating fried chicken for lunch though. I'll make it myself, thus being sure what's in it.

ontarget 03-01-2013 11:56 AM

Rhonda, thank you for the new pages.

I had Cheerios for bfast. We're having pinto beans with ham for lunch. I'm making it now. It's actually CORE. I am making cornbread to go with it. It's almost CORE. I'll do better after this weekend. That's a promise.

nancy237 03-01-2013 04:14 PM

Went to a Dr visit with my daughter this morning and got good news about a concern her Dr had. Went to lunch with her and had not one , but 2 very large pizza slices...Will do better..

sloanie 03-01-2013 07:01 PM

:jeno::jeno::jeno::jeno::jeno::jeno::jeno::whoo: I WANT SOME!

ontarget 03-01-2013 10:05 PM

Ditto!!

I'm almost packed and ready to leave in the am. I'll see ya'll Sunday evening!

nancy237 03-02-2013 12:35 AM

My eating started great this morning with a protein shake but went downhill
from there. Pizza at lunch and then Clam Chowder & Salmon for dinner out with a friend.
I will get back on track tomorrow..

My Grandson is sleeping over and I am taking him to a Boy Scout banquet tomorrow evening..Brings back memories of my boys being in scouts..

nancy237 03-02-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sloanie (Post 4651663)
:jeno::jeno::jeno::jeno::jeno::jeno::jeno::whoo: I WANT SOME!

It wasn't worth it !! Focus !!!

Vickie 03-02-2013 12:39 PM

Good Morning Chicks!

Doing laundry and shopping and just all around running around. Be back later. Making a new Skinny Fried Chicken recipe from David Venable on QVC tonight with veggies and tiny baked potato and then Core Chicken Fried Rice tomorrow. Trying to be a good girl.

Tejas 03-02-2013 06:34 PM

Being pretty good...I want sugar too much! I'm going to start monitoring my blood glucose to see if it is on track.

nancy237 03-02-2013 11:44 PM

Eating has been decent today.

Had 1/2 of a garden omelette this morning. At my grandsons Boy Scout
Banquet buffet I had small portions of the best choices I could find.

Then a tad of leftover Salmon just now..

My grandson came back from a 50 item buffet with 2 things on his plate
corn and macaroni & cheese. Said it was all he liked..I am really concerned about his food adversions ...

I have weighed all the options of working now or later & selling the house now or later and variations on that and decided that I am going to list in a few weeks as soon as
I can get it restaged and the yard in good shape. Then once its listed I will look for daily/prn jobs. That way I can be flexible while selling the house, but get experience also.

ontarget 03-03-2013 08:38 PM

Hi there. Sounds like you're all focused and are doing well. Rhonda, monitoring your glucose is a good idea.

I am back home from Indoor Nationals. As of tonight I am in 2nd place for the National Title. I hope that stands over the next 2 weeks. I'll let ya'll know final results when I get them.

Tomorrow is "Back to WW Day." I'm ready!!!

nancy237 03-04-2013 01:25 AM

My youngest boy is home on break and I had such a great day having him all to myself. We shopped for some stuff he needed, ate dinner at a great Chinese place, and watched a few shows.. It's been a while since I had this much one on one time with him. He turns 21 in May..Not possible !!!

Tejas 03-04-2013 10:20 AM

Nancy..isn't that sweet to have your boy at home! :hug: And, good luck with the housing decision. These are difficult ones to make.

Sandra, glad to hear you had fun...we're waiting for your scores. Whatever they are, you're 100% with us!

I began my day with an apple, 2 lf cheese sticks, an ounce of walnuts and almonds, and coffee for breakfast.

I GAINED weight last week! How is that possible? :(

ontarget 03-04-2013 11:42 AM

Hi there. Thank you, Rhonda. Ya'll are my cheerleaders for much much more than weightloss. I love you, Chickies!!

I shot all right but not as high as a lady from California. Right now I'm 2nd in the nation but am waiting to hear from the last 5 venues. Time will tell.

Got to go. I love you all and will be back later.