3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Simply Filling/Core (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core-158/)
-   -   Daily Thread (Simply Filling/Core) December 15-31 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core/271524-daily-thread-simply-filling-core-december-15-31-a.html)

ontarget 12-25-2012 04:53 PM

Merry Christmas!!

We had Christmas breakfast and gifts at my son's this morning. We had a great time. Now we're home still eating on Christmas treats.

Pam, did your kids make it all right?

nancy237 12-25-2012 11:50 PM

Merry Christmas Chicks !!!

I am really enjoying seeing family in Ga...

:clause: :chicken::chicken::clause:

Tejas 12-26-2012 10:06 AM

Happy Boxing Day....:)

ontarget 12-26-2012 06:22 PM

Having a time getting back on program today. So far--almost CORE. Guess that's better than a free-for-all.

sloanie 12-26-2012 06:38 PM

Day 3 of "free for all" for me :devil: I will definitely pay for it when we get home!!

ontarget 12-26-2012 08:10 PM

Enjoy yourself, Sloan.

Tejas 12-26-2012 09:06 PM

Enjoy Sloan. I'm trying to be restrained, at least a bit.

I stayed in the house all day because the roads are icy. There were over 100 accidents (mostly minor) in the Denton area today.

It was 19 F this morning. The dog wants to take a walk but I'm not going anywhere. :lol:

pam920 12-27-2012 11:13 AM

morning chicks. Sorry I didn't make it in here on Christmas to wish you all a Merry Christmas. Yes, my daughter made it here safe and sound. They are going to visit my son in laws mom today.

Hope everyone is enjoying the season.

ontarget 12-27-2012 12:06 PM

Good morning, all. I just got up. I'm having allergy problems and am not feeling so hot. But it's a gorgeous day even though it's cold. The sun is shining; the birds are singing; and there were a couple of roadrunners out back puffed up like turkeys.

Pam, glad your family made it safely. Enjoy the visit.

Rhonda, we just barely got that dusting, but we did get over an inch of rain.

I'm still eating CORE-ish. We're having tamales for lunch.

Tejas 12-27-2012 09:11 PM

tamales!!! DH is cooking chili...for tomorrow.

I'm going through a great purging of my books. It is painful. My books are my history and I feel like I'm going to disappear :lol: I will still have plenty and I won't miss any that I get rid of, but boy it's not easy.

Sandra we had rain the day before the snow...we've had it all, but today it is melting and we went out for breakfast.

Vickie 12-27-2012 09:15 PM

Rhonda, check out this site. I know people who have gotten some nice cash back.

http://www.cash4books.net

They don't want my romance novels. :-(

sloanie 12-28-2012 01:58 AM

Rhonda, I wonder if you could make some color copies of the covers of some of the books you are not keeping and frame them. They might make for interesting art in a den or hallway.

During our visit to OKC, we ate at a mexican restaurant where I had chicken tamales with sour cream sauce. Amazing!!

ontarget 12-28-2012 01:11 PM

What we had were chicken tamales. Fantastic!

Sloan, you have some clever ideas. Are you back in Tennessee now? I wish you had had better weather for your trip to your daughter's.

Rhonda, breakfast out sounds good. We were going to do that after my doctor's appointment this morning, but I wasn't feeling well enough. Now I'm hungry!

Got a shot and meds this morning for sinusitis. I think I got to the doctor's just in time. I'm better already. It was rough yesterday.

sloanie 12-28-2012 01:56 PM

We are back at home. Our trip was lots of fun, and having a white Christmas was awesome! As we came through Arkansas, we realized that we had dodged the bullet in OKC. The OKC snow was just enough to make things white, but in Arkansas, they had several inches. Even though school hasn't started, I am already hoping for some snow days!

Sandra, I'm glad you went to the doc when you did. Rest, fluids, chicken soup, cozy fire, and wine is my prescription!

Have a wonderful day, y'all!

ontarget 12-28-2012 02:47 PM

Sloan, I'm glad you're home safe--and I like your prescriptions.