Weekly Chat (Simply filling/Core) Nov. 16-30

You're on Page 8 of 8
Go to
  • Rhonda, tap away, Cuz. Rest in between. Thank you for the link. I'll send it to our friends from Houston. They visit family in Michigan frequently. I was wanting to let them know about Larry's winery.

at everyone. Hope you're having a great TGIF.
  • Our school football team is playing in the state championship tonight. If they win, they will be state champs for the second time in three years! I am at home listening online. Go Bucs!
  • Sloan..hope your school wins !!
    Sandra..good news..hoping he won't need surgery..

I canceled my cable/internet provider today, I think they unplug me tomorrow.
    They are charging me a high fee because I am not a new customer, so I may just do without. I don't watch TV anyway..
    I will look for cheaper internet..

feeling better ..trying to do Shakes,Soup & Salad as much as possible to get
    some pounds off..
  • Go, Bucs! Sloan, I hope ya'll win. One of my schools is playing for Area tonight. Right now they are behind by 7.

Nancy, good success getting those lbs off. We've been having a lot of soup lately. Tonight we had fried catfish, though. Will I ever learn? Well, I've really already learned, I just don't apply that knowledge.
  • My Beech Buccaneers won!!!!

How did your guys do, Sandra?
  • Hi Ladies

I'm back, had a wonderful time with my family at Thanksgiving. On my trip down to NY the Train between New Haven and Stafford was stopped for 45 mins we hit a deer,and it brought me to Penn Station a hour later than I was suppose to arrive.

Met my DS Girlfriend and she has almost the same personality that he has. Shes a very nice young woman and I will be happy if she was my DDIL. My DD likes her also,in fact the whole family feels the same way.

The only thing that brought my DD to screaming was the MIL brought two other unexpected couples to the dinner. The girlfriend probably wondered why the party were in 3 different rooms my family in the back room , the IN-LAWS in the dining room and the two other couple in the kitchen. None of us got along. So this Christmas my DD is planning to NOT HAVE DINNER THIS TIME AROUND,as my DGD is going into surgery on Dec 27th. My DD is telling them[the IL] to make other plans, and my sister and I are coming down anyway,she on Christmas Day and I'm coming down on Sunday for Christmas.I'm going to take care of the children when my DD is in the hospital with my GD.

Got back on Tuesday but I had so many things to do when getting home I didn't have time to post. This weekend our town is putting up the tree, along with strolling & caroling,near our Nobster light house location. Tomorrow we are going to have our Christmas Parade with all the main roads locked up to drivers. So there's not brunch for Mary & I. We're also can't go to the movies as the floats for the parade are all parked in the Walmart shopping center.

That's all about the news on my end. I going to start my dinner and promise tomorrow I will be on the board again.
  • Sloan, congratulations to your Bucs! My Zebras lost. They played a good game, though.

Maryann, glad you're home safely. Sounds like Thanksgiving was tense. Sorry about that. Hopefully, Christmas will be better without the inlaws. How is your sil about this? I know family gatherings can be taxing.

We went to a tournament today. I shot well with my recurve. We're going back tomorrow and I'm shooting with my longbow. Should be fun. My food's all right. I have used several WAP's this week. Thank goodness for fruit and veggies.

Ya'll have a wonderful evening.
  • We have new pages