Daily Thread (Simply Filling/Core) November 1-15

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • That's very scary Sandra...drugs are great,keep on peddling them to Curtis!

I didn't realize that he had no socket for so long...how does that work?

Pickle juice will have a lot of sodium in it.....so, pay attention to that part of it.

I've been organizing all my craft materials today...what a lot of stuff I have to produce stuff that doesn't sell at craft fairs!! Who wants a necklace?

We are down to the wire here in Denton about our new ordinance on gas drilling..I'm working like a dog on this, as are many others.
  • Curtis isn't using pickle juice; we just heard about it. Without the socket he doesn't have as good a range of motion as most people, but it's doable.

I'll take a necklace any time. Love you!
  • Sandra..That is such a disappointment to not have the surgery go as planned.
    Long 2 weeks to wait on results..Sounds like he has good drugs !!

I found a house yesterday that I fell in love with. I like it so much I am considering buying it before mine sells. If mine doesn't sell by summer I could
    rent the other house out until I sell mine..
    That is scary, but it is a perfect house for me , awesome kitchen,bonus room, 2 car garage, walk up attic, on a cul-de-sac and in the neighborhood I like. The price is great too.

What to do , what to do ???

I had 2 showings today but haven't heard any feedback yet..
  • Nancy, let us know what you decide. Good luck.
  • Oh my Nancy! I can't keep up!! Good luck with that girl.

What color necklace do you want Sandra?
  • Rhonda, you are so sweet. What do you suggest? Turquoise? Whatever you think. And let me know how much?

My gf is coming in a few. Curtis wants me to go to the tournament in Grand Prairie Sunday. We'll see.
  • Quote: Oh my Nancy! I can't keep up!! Good luck with that girl.
    Ha Ha...I can't keep up either..
    I decided this morning that even though I hate to let that house sell to someone else, that it's not wise to get ahead of myself and buy before selling..

Then 2 hours later my realtor called to say a person that saw it yesterday has it on their top 3 houses list and will be deciding after seeing a few more houses..

I have a feeling this rollercoaster won't stop until I close on something and have the keys in my hands..
  • Nancy, I know that I could not buy before selling...I'd be an absolute nervous wreck.

Turquoise it is, Sandra.....what length do you want. Cost? Family discount--100%.
  • Hello chickies.

Did our walk this morning and then I went to my sisters to paint a bedroom. I ended up painting ceiling, all walls, and most of the trim. My sis moaned and groaned the whole time. I told her she is starting to sound like a hypochondriac. She complains about her COPD and continues to smoke. Then says, I don't know about this paint, i'm not suppose to be around these smells with my COPD. I told her it was odorless and she's not suppose to smoke, and still does, so what does it matter. She was starting to get on my last nerve. Ok, rant over.

Sandra, I didnt' know you could function without a socket and hope it's not an infection.

Rhonda, I have never tried jewelry making. I have done just about every other craft. Did you ever try esty?

Nancy, my head is spinning too. I would be afraid to buy before selling, but that's me. If you can afford it, and feel comfortable with that decision, I guess you just do it.
  • Wow! Rhonda, I love that family discount. You are definitely my favorite cousin. Well, you were, anyway. I don't know what length. I guess make it the length you would like. Hmmmmmm? I may buy a whole outfit to go with this. Won't that be fun!!

Rhonda, how are you and Doyle? Are ya'll feeling better?

Nancy, I hope your home sells and you can get the one you're liking. It'll be good when all settles down for you. Take some deep breaths.

Pam, sounds like you and your sister had a stressful day. It's good you like to paint. Your sister might be another color otherwise.

It's been a good day. We met a friend for lunch today. It was good for Curtis to get out. He's getting around amazingly well since he just had surgery Monday. He's taking his antibiotics as prescribed, but we're still praying he doesn't have infection.
  • Glad to hear about Curtis getting out some...

Pam..Sounds like she was on your nerves bad..that can happen for sure..
    My cousin and I are like sisters but we can rub each other wrong at times..

I watched the video of Chris Powell's diet plan..He says if we alternate high carb days & low carb days our body burns more fat. He recommends a 7 day cycle with the 7th day being a cheat day (with rules)
    His high carb day seems to be low fat also..

I may try it..Nothing else is working..
    He says to eat within 30 minutes of getting up and every 3 hours after that.
    Low carb day has some carbs in first meal of day..

I decided to slow down and stick to my plan to sell first.. I loved that house so much that it was tempting but 2 houses would be too much to maintain..