Old 10-17-2012, 04:55 PM   #16  
focused and aiming

We had a great time. Saw "To the Arctic" at the Omnimax. We had a delicious lunch. The owner brought us out complimentary seafood gumbo since it was our first time there. I had fried shrimp, green beans, and 2 hush puppies. On the way home we got some dark chocolate covered almonds. We just finished a light dinner. I've used 7 WAP's today, but they were well spent.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:39 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

We just got back from out visit with DD in Oklahoma City. I am exhausted!!! We ate out every meal, and I thought I had gained a few pounds. Just weighed, and I am still the same. I haven't had time to read any posts. I will try to get caught up tomorrow and say hello to everyone. Glad to be home!
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:07 PM   #18  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Had a very busy 2 days socializing,Tuesday out with Rosarian friends and Yesterday with my Friend Rita going out with Alice and Mary over the weekend.Than starting this Monday I'm going to a local nursing home to Lead the Rosary.Rita told me it easier to get into the White House than to make a appointment with me.lol!!!

This morning it was Adoration and this afternoon its Choir practice and tomorrow is the Soup Kitchen.Did have to to walk along the beach this past week.

I lost another pound this morning down to 157,hope it stays that way until Saturday.

SANDRA-Thanks for the new pages,and congrats to for your 1.8 weight loss. You're doing great.

NANCY-Sorry about the termination of the contract of your house. There's a reason, don't regret something will come up as a bigger & better deal. Don't got on a juice diet its all full of sugar,and carb that are not burned turns into fat. I rather use a Atkins type of protein shake would be better. Never heard to that movie.

PAM-Hope that your follow up will be fine,and have a safe trip down to Fla.

Have to go and get ready for choir practice.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:21 PM   #19  
Southside White Sox Fan

I'm not going to watch that movie. I'm sure it will only provoke my anxiety and is all about me!
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:05 PM   #20  

welcome home sloan. Great job not gaining after eating out every day. I'm not eating out and the pounds are piling on.

Maryann, you are one busy lady lately. Congrats on 157. You are doing wonderful.

Vickie, the movie was inspirational. These guys were both quite heavy and it was nice seeing them take control. I wish I could do it.
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:58 PM   #21  
focused and aiming

Sloan, I was wondering where you were. Congrats on not gaining. That's amazing! And I missed you!!

Speaking of "missing." I miss Rhonda.

Maryann, you are a social butterfly for sure. I love it!

Pam, I am afraid I won't have a weightloss next Tuesday. We've eaten out every day this week and will prob continue the rest.

Vickie, you are an amazing woman. I am always encouraged by your posts and love reading and trying your recipes.

My gf was here from 9 till 2:30. We took a lunch break and had cheeseburgers. After all was done, we each shot over 250 arrows. I'm tired. Curtis is, too. He was outside coaching almost all that time with us and with another guy friend. Right now, he's on the phone with another. We're loving all the archery stuff going on around here. Tomorrow we're going fishing. We'll pack a picnic. Should be fun.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:42 PM   #22  
focused and aiming

Just got up from a muchneeded nap. I've also used 12 WAP's today. We enjoyed a fun day outside, but we're all exhausted.

Last edited by ontarget; 10-18-2012 at 09:06 PM.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:57 AM   #23  

Height: 5'4"

Fun, Fun day at the fair with my Grandson.
More tomorrow..
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:58 PM   #24  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Had to work at the soup kitchen this morning. One of the woman made chicken devian and the other brought in wild rice and I brought a tea cake to be served with jello.You wouldn't believe some of the people came back for seconds as they were still hungry.It really touched my heart seeing how people are going hungry up here in Falmouth.

ANY GREAT COOKS out there, I have a dilemma for next months meal. We on the Friday Morning session were told[by the administrator] to make mac & cheese with NO MEAT as the cheese is protein.MY supervisor told me to make a veggie casserole to go with the mac &n cheese. I'm thinking that I could put some ground meat in the veggie casserole and say that it came from the sauce or gravy. You have any ideas,how I could sneak the meat in the casserole???? These poor people need some kind of protein .

PAM-Thanks how that I don't burn out down the road as I like doing what I'm doing. I hope that my weight doesn't do a turn around and go upward again.

SANDRA-Thanks,I like being busy as the time goes faster when I busy.Now I have to find time to do house work.

Have to go, have a great afternoon and evening
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:13 PM   #25  
focused and aiming

Maryann, try googling for some recipes. I'm sure you can find some good ones to choose from.

Nancy, enjoy your grands.

We went out for burgers again today. Sounds like it's becoming habit forming. Then we went to Braum's for ice cream. Braum's is like Baskin Robbins. Another habit forming.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:05 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

We went to Braum's in Oklahoma City! Yummy!!
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:34 PM   #27  
focused and aiming

Sloan, the owner and founder lives in OK.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:43 PM   #28  

Getting ready for a yard sale in the morning.. I always think the night before
"never again" but then once it starts and friends stop by with coffee its rather fun. I haven't even priced lots of things, so I plan to get up at 5 and start pricing..I have the little preprinted price stickers , so it won't take long..

It will help clear out lots of stuff and after that my garage and sheds will be
fairly organized..

After 12 we can have lunch and a nap !!
Kinda hoping I don't get a showing until I can get the house cleaner..
Old 10-20-2012, 06:09 PM   #29  
focused and aiming

Nancy, you sound busy. I hope you had a successful sale.

I'm back op and am feeling great. And here it is October 20 and I'm sunburned again. Loving this weather!

Last edited by ontarget; 10-20-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:25 PM   #30  

Got up at 5am to finish pricing and arranging for yard sale.
A friend stopped by at 8 to help and 2 other friends came buy to
visit. Very successful because I got rid of almost everything I had out.

Then friends stayed and we enjoyed the hot tub, movie, oysters on the grill,
wine and spiced steamed shrimp...Fun evening...

I have a very messy house tonight and an 11 showing tomorrow so I will need to be up by 6 to have the house ready . I am just glad I didn't have a showing today.