Old 09-10-2012, 01:25 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

I've seen that adage about wine...it's good, and true.

I saw the podiatrist today who said that the range of motion is very good, better than at the last visit. He says that I should expect continued swelling and associated pain for a while yet. He also told me to wear my walking shoes, not gym shoes. He says the new, lighter weight gym shoes are making him rich. He had quite a bit to say about what I can and cannot do at the gym, so I have to cut back on a few things. But, if I wear my walking shoes or hiking boots, I can start walking for exercise. All in all, it was a good report. I had planned a trip to Toronto but I'm postponing it for a month.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:36 PM   #62  
focused and aiming

Rhonda, I'm glad you got the good report.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:45 PM   #63  

hello chicks.

sloan, you are one busy chick. You had my head spinning reading all that.

Sandra, a pedi sounds good. My daughter quit doing them. She still does nails, along with hair, but only polishes the toes, no pedi. She always hated doing them. Some people have some nasty feet.

Rhonda, that is good news. Didn't know you were going to visit Toronto. Have fun.

I had to get my lab work done today so my dr. will have it Wed. when I see him. I have a feeling it won't be good and he will put me back on the Niaspan.

hey to the missing chicks. Hello and welcome back Tracie.
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:48 PM   #64  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

I'm been busy this whole past week,and now it starts up again. Gee!! !, I see I haven't posted since the 4th. Now this week on Sunday I went to a couple of friends on a boat ride up the cape cod canal for the right to life tour.Monday it was out and Wed I going to a mini retreat,Thursday its more church functions and Friday off to the cemetery and than having lunch with Rita,but before I do, I have to meet a woman from the Medjugorji group to send some products over there as they don't have these items. This afternoon Mary Pat & I are gong to see The WORD.

Have to go,don't know when I will be back

have a great day
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:32 PM   #65  
focused and aiming

I'm home from subbing. Had a good time with the students. I told them I am really enjoying watching them grow up. This is my 4th year with some of them.

Pam, I'm getting another in a little over 2 weeks because of Curtis' 50th class reunion.

Maryann, you're really busy. Have fun.

I'm back OP. Life is good.
Old 09-12-2012, 12:04 PM   #66  

Its going on MLS today...

Here is the link to the Virtual Tour..We have a few corrections to make
but its almost ready..

Prices are crazy high in North Raleigh , but the Reatlor thinks its priced right for the location..

http://www.tourfactory.com/906615

Last edited by nancy237; 09-12-2012 at 12:06 PM.
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:21 PM   #67  

Good heavens, Nancy..what a stunningly beautiful home and setting, and wonderfully staged. I can see how that would be so hard to leave. Maybe we should just all move in with you!!
Old 09-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #68  
focused and aiming

Nancy, this is a gorgeous showplace. I can't imagine selling it. Rhonda's right. Let's all move in with you.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:55 PM   #69  

Thanks guys...
All I tend to see are the repairs needed, weeds, leaves to blow, floors to clean,
washed out holes in the drive, ect...

I looked at apartments today and found a nice complex near me that does
3 month leases that can then become month to month rental. I really like the idea of doing that to take the pressure of house shopping off me right now.

Once in the apartment I can rest & travel and get used to my new job..
Then house shop at leisure...

I feel a huge relief to have it on the market..Even if it takes a while to sell.
I feel like I can move on to other things beyond house repairs..

Last edited by nancy237; 09-12-2012 at 07:57 PM.
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #70  
Tracie

S/C/G: 201.2/181.4/135

Height: 5'0"

I'm slowly getting back on track. But tonight, we had to go and watch my boyfriends daughter dance at a football game. She told us to be there at 6:15, so I got out of work and had to rush just to get there on time. Well, we got there and found out that the game didn't start until 6:30 and she wasn't dancing until half time. I was starving. I did great eating healthy all day, drank all my water and here I am starving at a football game. I ended up eating a hot dog. Not so good. I also had a little bit of popcorn. Every day, something has come up and I end up eating one bad meal a day. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.
twestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:03 PM   #71  
focused and aiming

Hang in there, Tracie. None of us is perfect (especially me).
Old 09-12-2012, 11:30 PM   #72  

Tomorrow is good, Tracie.

Nancy, that sounds like a plan. You have some adjustments to make! I hope the property sells soon and that you get over listing price!!

I turned on my foot today and it hurts like the . Pills tonight!
Old 09-13-2012, 10:23 AM   #73  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! We have been busy all week. Just got back from taking Brodie to the Vet again for a CBC. We both get to eat breakfast now. Mommy couldn't eat in front of him since he was fasted!

Now to run and get ready for the cleaning lady. When she leaves I'll be making homemade applesauce and figuring out what to have for dinner.

Hope to be able to have time to catch up soon.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:01 AM   #74  

good morning chicks.

Nancy, your home is beautiful. I would hate to leave there, but I understand it's a lot of house for one person. Hope it sells quick.

Tracie, one hot dog is not too bad. Today is a new day.

Rhonda, oh, Rhonda. What are we going to do with you. I hope you didn't set yourself back.

Sandra, how often are you subbing? It's great you have the same students. I know they love you.

Maryann, you are too busy lately, but that is a good thing.

Vickie, hope everything is okay with Brodie. That is cute that you waited to eat.

I went to Dr. yesterday. Actually, my lab work was still good. Don't know how, as I haven't made the best of choices and no exercise. I told him about my shortness of breath. His concern is my stent may be closing. I have to have a stress test and echo on the 26th. If everthing is good with that, not sure what the next option is. He said my lungs were clear, and I really don't think it's my lungs.

I need to make a trip into the big city today, so I need to get a shower. Have a good day chickies.
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:19 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

Nancy, my husband and I are packed. When do we move in? Your home is beautiful! I can't imagine how much work it is for you to keep up such a large home by yourself. I hope it sells quickly, and you find just the right place!!
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote