Old 05-03-2012, 10:17 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Good news about the computer, Sandra...all of ours need a little work, I fear.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:59 AM   #32  
focused and aiming

Rhonda, I'm looking forward to seeing you both tomorrow.

Got up early this am to go sub. Looked out the window and saw a bunny in one of our flowerbeds. We've had 3 hanging around. Curtis and I saw the other 2 in the pasture the other day while we were walking a loop. It's so relaxing watching them.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:27 AM   #33  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! Have a great day. I'm off to PT and then dinner out with two friends from High School. It will be a great day.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:41 AM   #34  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Going out with Rita this afternoon we are heading for Friendly's.Other wise nothing new,Bought some new sneakers for my trip,they're a Dr Scholls sneaker that I ordered. Those are the only shoe or sneaker that fits comfortably as I have wide feet. Hope they come in time so I can break them in a little.

PAM-So sorry about the passing for your cousin.Saying prayers for you and your family.

SANDRA-Oh what Luck!! first your tooth and than your computer,some time its doesn't rain put it pours. Hope that you can fix the latter.See in a later post that your computer is working again, mine was playing games with me yesterday. Don't tell me about teeth I have a $3,000 bill that I have to pay for.

RHONDA-That's what happens to lots of us when one thing happens than something else comes along [[[[Things always happen in three]]]]

VICKIE-Have wonderful time with your high school friends.

Have to get ready to meet my friend Rita later Have a great day
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:42 PM   #35  
focused and aiming

Vickie, enjoy your day.

You, too, Maryann. I hear ya on the dental bills. We just finished paying for that bridge. I almost cried when I heard I needed a crown.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:42 AM   #36  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! I had a wonderful couple of hours with my high school friends yesterday and didn't eat too badly after all.

Today is laundry and to finish reading a library book that is due back tomorrow. Oh yeah....and to go through the dining room table full of stuff I ordered to see if it fits and I'm keeping it. It's humid here so a great day to stay indoors to hide from my allergies.

What do you all have planned for your weekend?
Old 05-05-2012, 02:35 PM   #37  
focused and aiming

Vickie, your day sounds good. Are you trying on clothes or are these items for your home? Glad you had fun with your friends yesterday and that you were able to stay op or "Core-enough."

We had high winds last night but didn't suffer much damage at all. I do have a MIA Miracle-Gro sprayer, though. The top part is here but the canister part is gone with the wind.

Rhonda and Doyle are on their way!! They'll be here awhile this afternoon. Tomorrow friends from Houston will be here.

I have fruit, cheese, and crackers for snacks.

Got to go. I hope you're all having a wickedly wonderful weekend. (That made me think of Froufie. I wonder what she's doing.)
Old 05-05-2012, 03:02 PM   #38  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Had a busy morning,and now I'm relaxing for a little while . Had a great time with Rita yesterday ,waitress trying to rush us out,after finishing our meal asked if we were ready for dessert.Gee!! just can't find a place that that we just could take it easy course after course.The table in Friendly were all empty its not like it was a holiday.

Tomorrow is going to be a movie day, but we don't know which one as they all this action figure ones which we don't like.

SANDRA=Oh does it ever STOP. If one part of your body is fine the other is falling apart.

VICKIE-Oh One of the woman in our brunch invited us for a her birthday brunch at Eli's. Hope the waiters that my friend Mary& I have encountered won't be there in the afternoon as we don't want to embarrass the birthday girl. Than we are going to the movies if we something worth seeing.
Have to go
Old 05-05-2012, 06:55 PM   #39  
focused and aiming

We had a wonderful visit with Rhonda and Doyle. We sat on the front porch in the shade sipping iced tea. I am all smiles now.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:34 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Yes, we did have a great visit. DH and I continued on our way to attend a high school alumnae party and to visit with a woman friend and her husband who has Parkinson's. We're in a beautiful old hotel for the night, then headed to see other family tomorrow on the way back home.

It's been a great little trip away.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:39 AM   #41  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! I was really enjoying my bubble bath yesterday when Jim stopped in to tell me that our brand new tub was leaking into the basement!!!!

We called the company since the work is warrantied for a year. We spoke to someone at 3:30 but they still haven't called us back. Glad the leak stopped when we let the water out.

I'm very cranky.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #42  
focused and aiming

Vickie, I'd be cranky, too. I hope they can repair the leak without too many complications.

Rhonda, we had a pair of roadrunners in the backyard this morning. We looked out at just the right time. Otherwise we would have missed them. They were heading to the field from the back flowerbeds. We'll be watching for the rabbits this evening. (We saw one rabbit under the birdtree last evening.)

Our company from Houston should be here any minute. They called this morning and needed to get here early, so we stayed home.

I just printed some good-looking fruit salad ideas a few minutes ago.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:52 PM   #43  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Had another busy morning after church we went to Eli's for our brunch celebrating a passed birthday of one of our friends in the choir. Well when the waiter that was standing on the side saw us Mary and I he grinned and I asked him if he remembers us. He told us "Oh how will I ever forget you gals." The waiter that was waiting on us, was extra nice as I guess even though we are senile we were good tippers. Well guess what it happened again,my friend thought she saw something that was shiny under the table and I didn't see anything, but a napkin on the floor,so I picked it up and put it on my chair and as we were leaving,the waiter called out to us and he didn't catch up to us until he was outside in the parking lot. I lost my Lipstick. Did we Laugh again, don't think they are every going to like this senile group in again.

Now I'm watching golf,and thought I'd pop in and say hello.

SANDRA-Happy to here you had a great time with your cousin Rhonda and her hubby. It nice to get together with family, relaxing and drinking iced tea.

RHONDA-Never went to my high school reunion as its now in a very very bad neighborhood.My son told me he was afraid standing there on the corner waiting for his bus back home. Sorry about your friends DH having Parkinson's disease.

VICKIE-Oh NO!! your new bath tub was leaking. I wonder what happened. By all mine take it back or use your warrant .

Have a great evening,going to go back to the golf game