Old 03-07-2012, 11:04 AM   #16  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontarget View Post
(Couldn't resist) Nancy, you're a hot mama.
or.... hot grandmama

Maybe I need to be like the 80 year old lady behind us that suns in her bikini..

Robin used to be scared to go outside on those days

Last edited by nancy237; 03-07-2012 at 11:04 AM.
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

I'm telling you, if I make it to 80, there won't even be a bikini! I don't care who it scares
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:59 AM   #18  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Another day to stay home, I twisted my night last night while laying on the sofa in a crazy position.By the time I straighten up it was to late. Its now feeling ok as I drove the car with out any pain looking right or left.

Tomorrow I'm going out with Rita for lunch to the BBC which is down by the beach. The temps are going to the low 60's so we decided it would be nice to look out to the MV Sound while dining.

SANDRA==Good Luck at your w-i today,I never liked going to another meeting. Happy to hear you have a great flowerbed person I don't have flowers but flowering bushes and I put mulch in between the bushes to keep the weeds at bay.

NANCY== Sorry about the house having so many problems,but glad to hear you're not in a hurry to sell and will be able to enjoy your pool this summer time.You correct that you shouldn't settle for a price lower than appraisal. TG you have more a head on your shoulders than I do,I wouldn't know how to go about selling a house.I'm staying put as long as I can.

Have to go,have a great day
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:11 PM   #19  
focused and aiming

And if I make 80? Who knows what I'll do? I hope I'm flinging arrows.

I went to Ladies Bible Class today then to lunch. Not much else going on here. I'm OP.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:49 PM   #20  

getting a little raunchy in here. Lets just hope we all make it to 80.

I made a soup today. Very good, easy and filling and low in calories. It said 150 calories per bowl.

Good luck with WI Sandra.

I made my curtain panels for my dining room. Turned out pretty good.

My back is aching, from bending, etc. Managed 30 minutes on treadmill.

Maryann, I assume it was your neck and hope you are better.

Rhonda, having my greek yogurt with cocoa and added a few mini chocolate chips. Mmmmmmm.

Nancy, sorry things didnt work out with the houses.
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:18 PM   #21  
focused and aiming

My wi was Tuesday. I lost 3.4 lbs, and that was while out of town at a tournament. I am extremely happy.

Pam, your yogurt sounds tasty.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:36 PM   #22  

Sandra, that is fantastic. Congrats. I know you must be very happy.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:52 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Good for you, Sandra!

Pass the yogurt, Pam. Sounds great.

I had pasta tonight for the first time in months--at my nephew's birthday party. Eggplant parmesan--delicious.

Later edit: since when did eggplant become pasta??? I'm a dingbat!

Last edited by Tejas; 03-08-2012 at 08:34 AM.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:54 AM   #24  

Sandra ,

:
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:05 PM   #25  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Can't believe it up in the high 50's and heading to the 60's shortly,but I'm wearing a long sleeve blouse and a dickey around my neck still feeling stiffness and have to be careful not to move my head from side to side too quickly. If it doesn't get better over the weekend I will go to the doctor on Monday.

Going out with Rita to BBC today and than try to take a walk along the beach if it isn't to windy.

PAM-Yes it was and still is my neck That's stiff. Sorry for the typo,I should have gone back to see if any mistakes were made before heating post.

SANDRA-BIG CONGRATS on your 3.4 lost pounds.Of course you should be happy on those good results we are very proud of you for your weight loss achievement.

RHONDA-Eggplant could be cut in into pasta look before cooking.I made french fries out of turnips [a lo carb recipe]

Have to go and ready,have a great day
Old 03-08-2012, 03:06 PM   #26  
focused and aiming

Wow!!!! Thank you, ladies. I appreciate your congrats so much. You are giving me courage to keep going. This is Day 3 of Week 2.

I subbed today in Spanish I classes. Ole!!

I have a pork roast cooking and sweet potatoes baking. Supper's going to be a treat.

Maryann, I made some caramalized turnips the other day. They were really tasty. Enjoy your good weather. I hope your neck feels better soon.

Rhonda, ahhh, Italiano! Sounds delish.

Nancy, I get inspiration every time I look at your tracker. Impressive!

Vickie, how's your day? I miss you.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:04 AM   #27  
focused and aiming

My my. Isn't this something? Where is everyone? I hope you're all out there having a great, OP! day. We're going to buy some point friendly foods. (Mainly fruit)
Old 03-09-2012, 11:24 AM   #28  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Cloudy and windy today,so I'm going to go out this afternoon and get some errands done when they promised the un will be out. Called my friend Mary and she having a great time in Fla watching her Boson Red Sox games.The weather is warmer down there,and she's going out to dinners and doing some sight seeing with her DD. Had a great time at BBC we arrived at 1 had our lunch and stayed there until 5 PM sipping our water and talking about everything under the sun .

SANDRA-Thanks,feeling better already.WOO!!! those turnips sounds delicious by caramelizing them. Must try them the next time I buy turnips. I going to buy some low carb food as I running out of them.

Have to start my dinner than go out for errand,have a great day and evening.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:29 PM   #29  

hi chicks.

We are painting the dining room. My shoulder was bothering me yesterday and it's killing me today. I do the trim work when we paint and it's my right shoulder, so needless to say, this is not helping it.

DH made chili. I liked being in Florida. We were so much closer to the grocery stores. Here, it's at least 1/2 hr drive.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:16 PM   #30  
focused and aiming

Pam, I'd be sore, too. We aren't painting, but we're doing some spring cleaning. We have company coming mid-May that'll be here almost a week. Our home is very humble. Instead of having extra bedrooms, we have an archery shop. They'll have to sleep in there on an air mattress. They may not like us by the time they leave.

Maryann, BBL. Is that a Ladies' Bible Class? Sounds like you had fun with your lady friends. That's good.

We now have grapes, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and a few oranges. I have a shipwreck casserole in the oven. We are stocked.