3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Simply Filling/Core (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core-158/)
-   -   Simply filling/Core Weekly Chat: Feb 27-Mar 4 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core/253711-simply-filling-core-weekly-chat-feb-27-mar-4-a.html)

nancy237 03-01-2012 09:14 PM

Busy day..Inspection had to be rescheduled because homeowners said they didn't know about it. They were actually ugly to the inspector who arrived first. He was kidding later about that not being smart "I could make their life miserable" but he was only kidding.
Their realtor says he had confirmed it with them ..
So its set for Monday. The appraiser from my buyer's lender will come at 2 tomorrow.

Didn't do well with diet today.

My youngest son is home tomorrow for a few days :carrot:

Very tired & have a headache tonight so I plan to get to bed early.

nancy237 03-01-2012 09:17 PM

Maryann I love the new hairdo !!!!

Rhonda...enjoy my wine !! I found out its only about 3 carbs per serving..
That is great news

Tejas 03-01-2012 10:18 PM

I did, Nancy. :hat:

ontarget 03-01-2012 10:56 PM

Rhonda, I hope you're feeling better. Please be careful, Cuz. Glad you had some wine. I'll bet you needed it.

Maryann, I love your new do!!

Nancy, enjoy your son this weekend. Sounds like a lot of appraising going on. Or trying to be going on.

Curtis and I went boating/fishing most of the day. Tonight I went to a girls' night out fundraiser. I won a poster entitled "Standing Archer." Going to donate it to one of my schools. I also won a CD player/AM/FM Radio.

I am OP.

nancy237 03-02-2012 09:15 AM

Love to have you join in MommaDuck.

I really like your signature picture too with the ducks !!

ontarget 03-02-2012 12:29 PM

:welcome: Patricia! We're excited to have you here with us. We've been floundering, too, and are working to get back on to goal. We'd love to hear your ideas. Also, we'd love to get to know you.

Adorable signature!!

ontarget 03-02-2012 05:09 PM

We have arrived at the Courtyard. There's a large delicious looking birthday type cake in the lobby for all to nibble. Don't know how to nibble. I'm steering clear.

Tejas 03-02-2012 05:34 PM

:welcome2: Patricia. Just jump in.

I'm baking a cake to take to the First Friday event at the art gallery tonight. Also, to celebrate Texas Independence Day we are going out for Tex-Mex with niece and her husband. I will NOT eat the cake and will NOT eat chips nor drink a Margarita. I will NOT :crossed:

Those storms are really bad...Sloan, where are you?

nancy237 03-02-2012 11:04 PM

Had to take my son to urgent care tonight for a bad cut on his hand last night. He did it at college last night and went to the ER but left untreated after 4 hrs.
They had to reopen it and stitch it. After that we enjoyed a nice meal that was NOT low carb. Oh well I will get back on track tomorrow.

I am feeling tonight like I don't even want to move. Maybe its just that the
house deal has been up in the air so long that I don't want to deal with it anymore.
I have been asking my buyer for a written contract for 2 weeks and that is when he began to drag his feet and mention that he wanted an appraisal to
be sure he was getting a good price.
I think they are exploring other houses but want to keep this option open.

i was thinking that staying here a bit longer would allow me to adjust to work , sell the land, and have more time to sort & organize my stuff.

Tejas 03-02-2012 11:27 PM

Nancy, nothing wrong with staying put at all. If the buyer isn't doing the right thing then give him a solid deadline by which he has to respond. You don't "owe" him anything.

I hope your son's wound heals quickly.

I heard from Sloan...the storms were over them but not touching down, and there was hail. So, basically, she's OK.

beach bum 03-03-2012 12:25 PM

Good Morning Ladies:)

Came home from Mass at 9:30 and the clouds & fog are rolling in so I plan to stay home today and work my bathroom vanity that has lots of junk in it. I must start weeding out and see what creams and other things have expiration dates on them.

Tomorrow I going our with another friend to see The Descendents,a movie that I wanted to see but Mary wasn't induced to see,saying it was to sad.

Got on the scale today and I MAINTAINED,some one on another board thinks i going to low is calories causing my body to go into a starvation mode. New eek I will cycle my calories 2 day low and than 2 day high like the old WW Wendy plan used tom do.

NANCY-Thanks I was so happy to get the mop off the back of my neck. Even of I wanted to curl my hair it just would stay. My hair is VERY VERY thick and it has to be thinned out and than cut,but she being in Fla for the month of Feb I had no choice but to wait until she go back.

MOMMADUCK=:welcome2: just post when ever you like.I'm not doing the WW plan I follow a low calories & carb plan.

SANDRA-Congrats on winning all those prizes are the fundraiser. I never win but it fun to go to those events anyhow.Glad you stayed away from that birthday cake.

RHONDA-I haven't bakes a cake in ages.I used to when I wasn't a alone by now if I want it I will go to then store and buy it.

Have to go and start my dinner, have a great day

pam920 03-03-2012 02:44 PM

Hi chicks.

Welcome Patricia. Just join in.

Maryann, like the new do. I can't wait to get mine done on Monday.

Nancy, you know what is best for YOU. Does sound like your buyer is backing away.

Sandra, good for you to stay away from that cake.

Rhonda, how did you do? any chips, etc?

We left Florida yesterday afternoon. Got north of Atlanta around 10 pm and stopped for the night. We were getting ready to drive into the bad storms and I would be too nervous. Didn't sleep well and feel like I've been up all night or hung over, lol. My daughter called when we were close to home and said to stop by her shop. I told her no way. She would be mortified if any of her clients saw me, lol. I had no makeup on, my hair was a mess. I can't wait for her to make me presentable.

Well, just checking in. Think I'll try to get a short nap and maybe I'll feel like a human.

ontarget 03-03-2012 04:30 PM

Just have a sec here.

Rhonda, good luck abstaining tonight. It's not easy. My eating's not been anything to brag about on this trip.

I broke the 1 day score record by 39 pts today. Am hoping to break today's score tomorrow and claim the 2 day record that was set in 2000. It's been standing a long time. I have never met either ladies who hold the current records. I'd like to get to know them. Maybe some day.

Gotta run!

nancy237 03-03-2012 08:41 PM

Grandson had never seen Old Yeller, so we just watched it.
I love that movie, sad part and all !!!

Told buyer today that if he wanted the house I had to have a written contract this weekend
at the original price we agreed to & he said okay, he would get it to me.
The roller coaster would be driving me crazy except I am really fine either way it turns out.

There will be about 2 weeks between my lock in and the buyers closing and I
plan to ask for a contingency on my sale during that time. Hoping the sellers agree to that. Otherwise if mine falls through I could end up with 2 houses.

I started this diet and my cousin decided to do the same after I started.
She has lost 7 lbs and I have only lost 4 so far. But I have cheated the last 2 days.

Tejas 03-03-2012 11:11 PM

Sandra, it was last night I had to be careful, and I was at the party. However, at dinner, I was NOT. Oh well. It could have been worse; I could have had two margaritas!

Today has been terribly busy with family visiting, but it was fun. My nephew's former wife was re-married recently and a number of family members went to a small party tonight for her and her new husband. At first we were not invited, and I was really aggravated about that. I think it was an oversight because her new husband was organizing the party as a surprise for her. BUT, it should not have happened. We went, and enjoyed ourselves. We care because there is a 7 year old child involved and she was unhappy that we weren't coming. It ended well.