Old 02-16-2012, 01:02 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

I hope you get out Maryann...we're having a cool and overcast day here today.

Ems, I hope you feel better soon. Depression is tough.

I've got the gym soon, then taking little great nieces to art classes. These little girls are so cute and being with them is so cheering. We might go see the GKs tomorrow if it's not raining.

Being careful about food today after extravagances of Tuesday
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:44 PM   #17  

For various reasons the little girls didn't go to art today so I didn't get my weekly visit with them to hear their sweet chatter. Oh well, next week.

I had a good workout at the gym. In the last 11 days, I've been on the elliptical for 9 of them.
Old 02-17-2012, 01:59 AM   #18  

good things are happening here.. Found a house I love and the guy that wants this house wants to close faster to get the current rates.
I am up late trying to get the numbers to work without having my land sold first. Meeting with financial guy tomorrow. Hoping he can help me figure this out.
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:45 AM   #19  

Good luck, Nancy!

I'm up too early, thanks to the dog. I think I'll go back to bed. I gained a pound but it won't be here long.

I'm going to the gym later to work with the trainer on agility....jumping around, I think.
Old 02-17-2012, 02:05 PM   #20  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Nothing new, Looks like we are going to have some rain this afternoon. So I'm not worried as I did my errand this morning. Would you believe I was almost of toilet paper and I had to rush out to Walmart to get some. Never did that before.

RHONDA-Didn't get out yesterday to walk and it looks like rain this afternoon so I won't be going out this afternoon neither. Hope to do some kind of indoor exercising this afternoon or tonight while I'm watching tv.

NANCYSo Happy to hear that your going to sell you house and that you found a new one. That's the best news ever. Now things will go up hill for you.

Have a great day
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:34 PM   #21  

Has anyone sent a PM to Jojo to see what's up and if she's OK?
Old 02-17-2012, 06:45 PM   #22  

I spent the day talking to My financial guy, real estate attorney, my buyer and the realtor today.. I may have large numbers floating in my dreams tonight.

But I think things are going to work out..We have an offer almost final and are waiting on a few questions to be answered by the selling agent..Then the
back and forth stuff will begin..

I will post a link to the pictures after we have a contract..
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:05 AM   #23  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Sun is out I might think about walking along the beach some time today. I walked to the mailbox a 10 min walk that through out my back. Can't do the hills and valleys that we have in our road. The beach as a straight and narrow path and it easier walking there.

Didn't sleep well again last night,don't understand this pattern as I go to bed at 11 and sleep until about 2 and than I lay there for the rest of the night. Going to take a sleeping pill tonight and see if I can break this pattern.

Weight in today and now for the third week I maintained or stalled. Have to find out the reason other than exercising,why the scale is moving downward.

RHONDA-Hope that JOJO is doing fine,I really don't know how to use the PM om any of the boards I go to.

NANCY-That's good news that everything is working in your favor, can't wait to see the pictures.

Have to go and start dinner,have a great day

Last edited by beach bum; 02-18-2012 at 11:07 AM.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:33 PM   #24  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! I'm so glad you're all doing well and things are working out in all aspects of life.

I'm stuck in a Doctor/test warp. Had a CT scan last week ordered by the Nephrologist without contrast as a routine yearly test to check on my kidneys and the stone I am "hosting". I'm not allowed to have contrast because it is so hard on the kidneys. Well, they saw a 1.1 cyst or something.....not sure where...and I have to go back for another scan with contrast so they can be sure that it is nothing scary. Of course, I'm fretting like crazy because that's just how I am. And.....I have to take 4 doses of some foul smelling liquid which has antioxidants to protect my kidneys from the barium. Of course, I shall dutifully take it but it is all causing so much stress and dread. I tell you all of this to ask for your good thoughts and maybe a prayer or two if you are so inclined. The test is next Tuesday and I guess I won't know results until probably Friday.

She says she thinks it's probably nothing but would kick herself if she ignored it and it was something.

On a related note....I'm still up the 10 pounds that I gained back when I became unable to exercise because of the spurs. I'm thankful that I haven't gained any more and I continue to eat well enough to hang in there at that level. The third cortisone shot seems to have worked well and I'll continue with PT probably for a couple more weeks.

Geez.....I should be healthier than this at 55ish!

Hugs, kisses, light and love to all of you!
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:33 PM   #25  
Southside White Sox Fan

Nancy, I'm very happy for you and I hope everything works out perfectly.
Old 02-18-2012, 06:40 PM   #26  

Sorry that you're having such a difficult time Vickie. I do so hope it gets better for you soon.

DH and I just had a chili burger at Braum's. It was so good, and worth the calories and fat. I'm still OK with fat as percentage of today's food, if I don't eat any more of it. Salad and protein will be the choice tonight!
Old 02-18-2012, 07:28 PM   #27  
focused and aiming

Nancy, congratulations. It sounds like everything's working out well for you. I'm glad.

Vickie, I am so sorry you're having to deal with all these health issues. Let those doctors patch you up. You'll be healthier at 56.

Rhonda, I had a chilliburger at Kincaid's last Saturday. MMMMMMMMM.....

Okay, it's time to do some bragging. I shot my highest score EVER! today at a tournament in Grand Prairie. Next week is Indoor State in Waco. I'm looking forward to competing and, hopefully, setting a new state record. My eating's been all right but not good enough for me to lose. Monday will let me know if I lost that famous 1 pound per week.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:27 PM   #28  

Congratulations Sandra!! And, you had to drive in all that rain, too. Yuck!
Old 02-19-2012, 09:46 AM   #29  
Southside White Sox Fan

Sandra, you and Rhonda are SOOOO impressive!

Thanks for all the good thoughts. I'm trying to be less scared and more positive.
Old 02-19-2012, 01:59 PM   #30  

Off to the gym to do something totally awesome. But, I don't know what it will be yet!