Reduced calorie breads

• Are all Weight Watcher breads (bagels, buns, pitas, tortillas, etc) considered reduced-fat breads legal on the Simply Filling plan?

If I want to substitute for another brand would I just compare calories for about the same portion? A lot of grocery stores have their own line of products that are considered reduced-calorie (ex. "Blue Menu", "LifeSmart") are those O.K.? Would I just compare the NI of these products to WW products to make sure they are acceptable?

TIA
  • I don't buy any WW brand foods. They are too expensive and you can buy another brand for much less. Any reduced calorie whole wheat bread is simply filling.
  • Just had to post so that I could mention that you MUST try the Blue Menu Multigrain Bagel Thins!! They're soo good and only 160 cals for the whole bagel.
  • wow. so glad i dropped by to read this because now i am excited about these 160 cal bagels!
  • I like the Sara Lee 45 cal breads. I usually get one or two loafs from the local dollar store and freeze them since they usually are expiring soon. I also like their 100 cal bagels.