Old 03-06-2011, 09:25 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Nancy, my experience was very similar to yours. Do not expect yourself to have an emotional steady state. Why would you? Whatever you feel is legitimate.

Robin is your focus and my advice is to be as connected to him as is possible at any one time.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:36 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 224/146/147

Height: 5"2

Thanks sandra and pam xxx
ems81wales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 12:09 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

Hang in there, Nancy. We love you! Prayers are going up for both of you.
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 02:40 PM   #49  
focused and aiming

Nancy, you sound normal to me. I totally understand the mood swings. I will keep sending up prayers for you and Robin.

Ems, you're welcome. You're doing great. I'm impressed.

Vickie, I tried to send you a chat message on FB yesterday but missed you. Maybe sometime we can have a chat. I'd like that.

Rhonda, you are a wise woman. I like to read what you share with Nancy and others. Great advice!

We are home from lunch after church resting getting ready to go back later to help serve dinner to over 100 unfortunate folks. I have a pot of beans in the slow cooker and sliced cakes on 2 plates. Others are bringing the same and also smoked wings and scalloped potatoes. Several of us will be caravaning up to Ft. Worth from our little church out here in the country.

Have a good Sunday afternoon/evening, Chickies.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 03:16 PM   #50  
Southside White Sox Fan

Sorry I missed you, Sandra! With my Mac, I can open up multiple tabs. So I do and I'm often on another page surfing and don't see the FB instant message. Was my little radio button green? That's how you can tell if someone is actively on the page or if it's white, they haven't been on the page for a while but are still signed in. I'd love to chat.

Nancy, I'm praying for you and Robin. Your behavior doesn't sound surprising to me at all. Just be as strong as you can. You have to let out all that energy somehow.

I've gained 3 pounds in the last week. I'm starting WW again tomorrow but I'm not going to JC until next week. I'm excited about being WW again!

Love to all the rest of you.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote