weekly chat Jan 24-30th

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • got up late this morning. Guess I needed the sleep.

jojo, can you resist the cakes? It would be hard for me. Stay warm.

Vicki, you are in Chicago, right? I lived in Michigan until we retired. I don't know how I would handle all that snow and frigid temps. I guess I would hunker inside until Spring. If it's coming from TX, blame it on Rhonda and Sandra, lol.

We tested the tub yesterday. Wow, those jets are more powerful than a hot tub. I am definitely going to be enjoying it. Will be glad when all the remodeling is done. Right now my bathroom looks like a tornado went thru there.

hey to all you chickies that come in later.

oops, Maryann, we were posting at the same time. Be careful out in the ice. I love Criminal Minds. They have the old ones on A&E on Sunday's. I fell asleep watching it. I taped some of them, as I only started watching it in the last couple months. So, all those old shows are new to me. Can't believe the show has been on for over 5 yrs and I never saw an episode until the end of last year.
  • New here
    Hi there!

I am new to this board. Joined a few years ago, but I am recommitting to CORE. Does it still exist? I re-joined WW a couple of weeks ago, but I do not like the new plan. I want to do CORE.

I really hope to lose about 60 pounds this year with CORE and exercise.

Thank you!
  • Go over to new week....