Hi - New here, but not to Core

• Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Gina & I'm a 39-yr-old wife and mother of two. I had previously lost over 30 pounds in 2006 doing the Core plan, but have since put it ALL back on (can't believe I let that happen).

Anyway, I know that I won't be *perfect* with it being the holiday season, but it will be far worse for me to wait until January to start back up. So here I am - just looking for some support. I am not going to meetings right now because of the money, so you are all I have until after the holidays.

BTW, thought I'd let you know that I live in a house of very picky eaters. This presents some challenges, but I did it before, so I'll do it again. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Gina
  • Come on over to the "weekly chat"...we're a little slow right now, but we're there..

You'll find support. I also put weight back on, as have others. But, we're making progress...

Rhonda
  • Thanks for the welcome Rhonda! I just decided to 'jump' back on the wagon (for good) today. Tomorrow I will get going on the weekly chat board, and also get my weight posted. When I used to go to meetings, Tuesday was my WI day. It seemed to work for me, so I'm going to stick with that. Gotta go dust off the scale - LOL.

--Gina
  • Hi, Gina. We're glad to have you here. We'll see you again tomorrow over on the chat board.