Old 11-10-2009, 12:21 PM   #1  

Red face Core Thanksgiving

Hello everyone! I have been looking at this site for a few weeks and it really has helped me begin CORE. This morning I decided that I needed to register and begin my journey to weight loss! You're stories really inspire me to keep going...one day at a time. I am having 15 people for Thanksgiving and would love some new ideas. Everyone who is coming will eat what I serve, never knowing they are eating healthy. I am specifically interested in a cranberry sauce recipe. Thanks!
way2gocore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi! Glad you joined us. Here is a recipe for you to look at. I got it off of the recipe thread here at 3fc.

Jellied Cranberry Sauce

Category: Cranberry Sauce
Serves/Makes: 8 | Difficulty Level: 3 | Ready In: < 30 minutes

Ingredients:
12 ounces bag cranberries
3 1/2 cups water
1 cup equivalent Splenda or other artificial sweetener of choice
1 package cranberry jello

Directions:
Sort through cranberries, tossing out any that are bad. Combine berries and water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until berries burst and are tender. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.

Put berry mix in food processor or blender and pulse to desired degree of puree. Add artificial sweetener and jello mix. Pour into bowl and chill.

Come join us on our weekly post when you are ready.
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote