Old 05-27-2009, 08:02 PM   #31  
Southside White Sox Fan

Keep it up Sandra. Almost 2 in a row. I'm going to eat now.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:40 PM   #32  
focused and aiming

Vickie, I love your master. It looks fabulous!
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:41 PM   #33  
focused and aiming

Did you try posting them in different posts?
Old 05-28-2009, 11:18 AM   #34  

Hi Everyone
Well not much going on here. The guys are working on the chimney. Getting ready to pour the base.
Hubbys knee is a little better.

VICKIE Your master is beautiful. Your new girl will think she is a queen. Hope you are having a good day.

ONTARGET Good job with the exercise and eating. You are doing good.

BEACHBUM how's your hubby. Probably had to go back this morning for a check up. Hope everything went well. My hubby goes tomorrow for his week check up on his eye.

Well I better get off here and get something done. It is so stuffy in here. But cant turn on the air until after the guys leave. Got the ceiling fans going. But not doing much.
Will be back later.
coco
coco99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:10 PM   #35  
focused and aiming

It's a glorious day here. I have been out putzing just a bit in the yard and am now inside. This evening we're going to watch our 10 yo grand play softball. I am op. Life is good.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:32 PM   #36  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Got back from the eye clinic around 12n,but I had to cook my dinner,as I was starving.

Everything went well,with Leos second eye surgery.This time it was his right eye.Before the surgery the doctor had to check his left eye and hes seeing 20x20,and he doesn't need glasses anymore when driving.

Quote:
BEACHBUM I am glad your leg is feeling better. We are to have a chance of rain off and on all day. So dont know how much work the guys will get done on the chimney. They have to tear down the old one. And build a new one. Will be keeping Leo in my prayers for tomorrow. How is your daughter doing.
COCO-Happy to hear that the preisone is working on your DH knee.
Hope your DH takes it easy too much too so is not the best thing. Thanks Leo is looking forward to to having to wear glasses while driving.DD is not doing well,yesterday when we called her she told us that she was suppose to stay in bed but she has to go to her DD school to help the teacher on a special project. I told her to forget the school until shes feeling better,but does she listenNO.!! We 're going to call her this afternoon and see whats going on.

We have to go back tomorrow for a check up and that going to be all the away out on the cape,so it going to be another day on the road.

Quote:
Mary Ann, great luck to Leo today. I'm sure all will got well. How exciting for him to have his clear vision left.
VICKIE-Thanks,he likes the idea not to wear glasses again.Congrats on getting your walking of 1.27 m for 31 mins. I have to get on the bike again as I was sitting all morning.

Vickie you have a beautiful Master bed room,Ours is very crowded as we don't have that much room.

Quote:
Maryann, I never thought of riding a mower as exercise. I rode a little over an hour yesterday. I guess I was getting shaken the whole time.

SANDRA-To me anything that makes your body work hard is an exercise. Bringing loads or wash up stair & downstairs I count as my exercise.

Have a great day,I have to go,as I have a banana bread in the oven that almost baked.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:04 PM   #37  
focused and aiming

Maryann, that's fantastic news about Leo's vision. Just imagine 20/20. That's impressive. I agree with you about the exercise. We all probably get more in than we realize.

I just got a call from the doctor. One of my tests came back sort of "off". He's suggesting I go to a rheumatologist. I already have my appointment for June 16. I go back to my PCP in the AM for more labwork. What next? I'm not too worried. I already know I have joint pains.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:10 PM   #38  

Hi Everyone
Well got to turn on the air. It felt so good.
It is starting to thunder here. So wont be on long. We are in a thunderstorm watch. Some areas in a thunderstorm warning.
Wont be on here in the morning. Hubby has a follow up eye appt. So will get on when we get home.

BEACHBUM that is great news about Leo. Dont know about hubbys eye yet. Maybe tomorrow we will find out. Sorry your daughter isnt feeling any better. Will keep her in my prayers.

Well I am going to get off here.
Get this thing shut down before it starts storming too bad.
Hope everyone had a great day.
Thinking of each of you.
coco
Old 05-28-2009, 07:11 PM   #39  

ONTARGET hope your blood test come out alright.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:00 PM   #40  

Height: 5' 10"

Hi everyone. I've been reading and keeping up, just haven't had time to post. I'm doing well on program. Although I've failed to log anything this week. The long weekend has thrown me off that task. My weeks start on Saturday, so I'll start fresh then. My scale has stayed the same over the past 2 weeks, which is ok.

Vickie, I'm so glad you are adopting the dog. You'll be loving puppy parents! When does she come to you? Congrats on the continued losses!!

Maryann, Glad dh is doing well. My mom's vision in the one eye she had done is 20/20 as well. She doesn't need the other done quiet yet - maybe in a couple of years.

Sandra, hope you are feeling OK. I have joint pain now -- I'm sure its the start of something. My Dad had arthrits in both hips (had them both replaced) and in his spine. My next Drs appt I'll mention it to him. Did they discover that with a blood test??

Rhonda, how is spinning? Its great you are becoming so active and having fun with it.

Coco, hope dh's knee is better. How are you doing on program? I hope well.

Where is Nancy, Donna and Kathy? Anyone else missing??

Well, time for DD to get to bed. I'm having a big bowl of watermelon for my snack tonight. Bought a seedless one this week -- its soooooo sweet. We've also had fresh corn these past few weeks that has been wonderful. Not sure where this is all coming from -- FL maybe? Who cares. Its great. Definatly not from MA!

Have a good night ladies!
blessedwithsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:26 AM   #41  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Its going to be another drive out to far end of the Cape this time,to have Leos follow up appointment.His reg eye doctor in our area is going out of town,so we have to take this one. After that it should calm down,and its just my follow up appointment to see what the last MRI read.

A little disappointed on the scale this morn,it brought me up 2 lbs from being on a low carb plan. Don't know if its the plan or my stress building around my DD not feeling well with the blood clot. Does it ever stop??????????

SANDRA-Its a amazing what doctors can do today. Yes,Leo really excited that he doesn't have to wear glasses anymore. Sorry that you have rheumatism, I Have joint pain also, but I take herb caplets for that.

COCO-Thanks for the prayers for my DD. Called her yesterday and her son hit her bad leg and I could hear her scream. He did the same thing when Leo had the pain in this feet. You tell him not to and he just doesn't understand being 6. The kids are good,so I'm pleased with that.

PAULA-Thanks, he feeling on cloud nine,that the both eyes surgeries come out fine. Congrats doing so well on th program. I decided to go on a low carb for a while and I went up 2 lbs for no reason I can see,but that might be down by the time my Monday W-I rolls around. I found a corn on the cob in the produces section called[Best Ears In Your Life] that is cooked already and all you have to do is reheat it in the microwave for 2 mins and its it tender. Don't know where that come from either.

Have to go get ready for the long trip,see you gals later
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:42 AM   #42  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! I just got up. We were busy again yesterday. Nothing new about that. Jim is on the treadmill now. He's taking the car in for repair now. The service engine light came on yesterday. We need to get it looked at anyway but we are taking a 4 hour each way trip to Michigan on Father's Day weekend to pick up Sara. So we need this fixed in a big way. Thank God we bought the extended warranty.

Paula, I'm glad you're hanging in there. We are excited for Sara to come home now. It's hard being Scottieless.

Mary Ann, good luck for Leo and your DD. I really think you change your plans too often. Try sticking with one no matter what for about a month. I bet you'll start to see some losses. I know it's hard to be patient.

Coco, I'm glad you got to turn the air on. I hate it when it's really humid outside from the rain.

Sandra, that's 3 days in a row now. Keep it up!

Where's our friend Rhonda? Darn work must be making her crazy.

Kathy is in Hawaii but I don't know where Donna and Nancy are.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:01 AM   #43  

Height: 5' 10"

Wasn't Rhonda going away as well? Why am I thinking San Deigo??
blessedwithsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:00 AM   #44  
Southside White Sox Fan

Oh yeah....she's in the states!
Old 05-29-2009, 02:03 PM   #45  

Hi Everyone
Well finally able to get on here.
We lost power this morning. Then we we got home from Dr appt. The power had come back on. But we had no internet service. So got that now. So am happy.
Hubbys appt went well. The Dr wanted to see him in 3 weeks. But his schedule was full. So hubby will go back in 4 weeks. Said the eye looks good. Will check his vision then. And see about glasses.

BEACHBUM I am sure the scales will go down. Maybe by changing eating habits. Your body has to adjust. Hope the Dr appt went well. And you had a safe trip. Hope your daughter is doing better.

VICKIE Hope your car is ok. I am so excited for you about getting Sara. She is going to have a wonderful home with you guys.

BLESSEDWITHSARAH Oh the watermelon sounds good. Will have to start looking for it. See if it is on sale anywhere. Hubby's knee is doing ok. He goes monday to see the ortho Dr. So maybe we will find out something then. Hope so anyway.

ONTARGET hope you are having a good day.

TEJAS Are you home yet. Didnt remember when you were to come home.

Well the guys are here working on the chimney. I cant believe it though. It is raining off and on. So hope that dont mess up the cement. And lets it dry right.
Well am going to get off here.
But will be back later.
coco