Week 3 Of The Lose To Cruise Challenge - Treading Water!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So I did hop on the scale this morning and was a bit disappointed to see no REAL MOVEMENT this week (which is probably okay given I was up a bit a few days ago).

Start weight: 212.6
    Week 1: 210
    Week 2: 210

Goal weight: 205.0

I did not do well with my exercise this week and this obviously shows - so will have to buckle down - ONLY 3 MORE WEEKS TO GO! (and I am quite behind schedule).

So we are still losing to cruise and treading water to burn off all those excess calories - right?

Froufie
  • well, froufie. i'm not sure what i'm doing. looks like i'm sort of drowning here. i haven't done any exercise this whole week cept for flinging arrows. i am afraid to step on thar iron monster tomorrow. oh, well. life goes on.
  • hmmmmmmm? my tracker isn't there for this challenge. what's up there?
  • Start weight: 141.0
    Week 1: 141.0
    Week 2: 138.8

Goal weight: 135.0
  • i think i just figured out the problem with my tracker. i had too many posted. i just saw that we are to use 1 or 2 and i had 3. guess i should read directions.
  • Froufy:

I'm still here, nursing my hurt back and hardly moving. I'm not likely to lose much, if anything, this way. But, I'm here in spirit.

I think it will take another few days of anti-inflammatories and care before I'm seriously getting back to any moving.

Rhonda
  • rhonda. have you considered getting a massage? that helps curtis when his back is hurting.
  • -2 this week ..

starting weight- 318
    currant weight- 300
  • Wow Patti - well done - you are well on your way! congratulations!

Frouf
  • patti, i am very very happy for you. you're doing so well.

okay, the rest of us need to get with it.
  • Hi girls. At weigh-in last week I was super disappointed to find out that I had gained .6. The lady said that it was probably my heavy clothing (it was snowing and very cold) but it still didn't make me very happy!

Start: 211.4
    Week 1: 209.6
    Week 2: 210.4
  • Well, I went mall walking with my sister this morning, so I've exercised, unfortunately yesterday I skipped Curves. One day bad...One day good....I really need to get moving more.
  • i think we're all treading water right now.

froufy, we may not fit in your luggage march 1.
  • Okay I'm bringing my BIGGEST piece of luggage - everyone suck it in!

Frouf
  • whoooooooooooooop! okay, i'm sucking in.