any ideas for spinach dip dippers?

• I want to make a fat free spinach dip and usually my favorite thing to dip in it is sourdough bread cubes or else I spread it on fresh baguette slices... of course now that I'm on CORE I'm tring to think of something either bread-like, cracker-like or chip-like that I can dip in it that will be core-friendly. I know veggies are an option but I'm looking for something more like my original carby-favorite.
    Any ideas, suggestions or recipes? Thanks!
  • how about whole wheat pita triangles? or whole wheat tortillas (you can toast them first) Im not sure if these are core friendly though!
  • I'm sorry....I just now saw your post. I sometimes forget to look up at the top of our board. I miss stuff to dip with too since I've been on Core. I use veggies or the lowest point baked chippy things that I can find. Here's a suggestion for a core cheese cracker. The poster is my Niece and I've tried these. They are quite good and actually do get hard enough to dip with. I'm guessing you could use soy cheese as well.

Happy dipping!
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...546#post712546
  • What if you baked really thin slices of potatoes,,,white and sweet. Coat them in a little olive oil first and watch them carefully in the oven.
    I love to dip sweet peas in dips...if you get the stringless ones ..you can eat pod adn all...mmm they are really nice and crispy and great for dipping