sesame shiratake with zucchinni approx 100cal

• I was sooo hungry tonight and my dh comes out with some yakisoba noodles that smelled soooo good- Here is what I adapted to make something south beach friendly for me!

I took 1pkg angel hair shiratake noodles
    1 medium zucchinni julienne sliced
    1tsp sesame oil(I used toasted)
    1tbs tamari
    crushed red pepper flakes to taste
    sprinkle of sesame seeds(I used black)
    1/8 cube of veggie boullion

I first drained and rinsed shiratake, boiled for 1 minute then drained again.
    cut zucchinni up and put in non stick pan and stir fried till tender(used non stick spray for that), then added back in noodles, tamari, sesame oil, red pepper flakes- turned back to high to simmer a little of the liquid out then added boullion crumbled- stir sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy! I guess its pretty sad I thought ramen noodles sounded so good... lol day 2 of p1- I am not yet rid of cravings! lol

approx 110 calories for the whole thing!!!
  • I have got to get me some shiratake noodles!! I've wanted to try them for a while but keep forgetting when I'm at the store. Your recipe sounds great! I love sesame! I've never used tamari. I've only heard chefs talking about it. Does it contain sugar?
  • I'm not doing Sb anymore.. but that sounds really good. Will have to try it!
  • I get shirtake noodles all the time. I never boil them just rinse them well under hot water.
    sophie
  • i think tamari is basically soy sauce?