How many points do you think this would be?

• California Pizza Kitchen has no nutritional info available on their site, and I am meeting a friend there for lunch tomorrow. What would you guestimate this salad to be points-wise (dressing on side and fat free if available)

New Grilled Vegetable Salad

Grilled asparagus, Japanese eggplant, zucchini, sun-dried tomatoes, scallions and roasted corn, served warm over and tossed with Romaine lettuce in a Dijon balsamic viaigrette. Topped with fresh avocado.
  • The only things you'd have to worry about in my opinion is the corn (books say 1/2 a cup for 1 point) and the avocado (not sure but use your books) with the exception of the eggplant cuz I am not sure if thatis a pointy veggie or not.

And of course teh dressing.
  • I went with the half order... and I guestimated 6 points. I didn't use all of the dressing (got fat-free) - I honestly don't think there was enough corn, eggplant or asparagus to equal many calories/points, but to err on the side of caution I went with 6 points. It was a great salad, I might add!
  • CPK is one of my favorite restaurants, but it kills me that there's no nutritional info on their site. My favorite is the Thai Crunch Salad, but I haven't had it since I started WW (only 3 weeks) since I dont' know what the NI is.

I agree with the posters above, I would only worry about the corn. avocado, and then the dressing (if you use a full fat one). My Mom had that salad a while back and it looked delicious!