Holiday Sweets-just say no

• Is anyone else finding themselves licking thier lips over all the goodies that everyone is bring to work or school?

Someone brought candy to Church last Sunday(of all places to be tempeted). I had the pastor's wife cracking up when I asked, "So what Devil brought the chocolates?

TwoPeas
  • I made a quick run to the store to restock on some SBD essentials and the baked goods and baking supplies where EVERYWHERE!!!!!! It smelled SOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hard to do in the first week
  • Haha! I know what you mean - all grocery stores seem to have their dadgum bakeries right inside the front door. Evil - evil, evil, evil, lol! Our wal mart is especially bad because their baked goods are in the front and halfway up the isle now. I just melt into a puddle sometimes, lol! Those frosted cookies with the sprinkles never did a thing for me; now I walk by and whimper on my way to the fresh spinach, lol!

But it's okay, because we're stronger than any ol' cookie. We can walk right by and keeping on going without looking back. Right?

RIGHT?

LOL!

• Yes, it's darned hard. I know that I won't stop at "just one" so try not to even start. When I bake, I clean my teeth and put a big glass of water on the counter. That seems to work but I know that if I eat even a piece of broken cookie I'm doomed.