10 months - 50 pounds lost

• It was 10 months ago today I started my lifestyle change.

This morning I stood on the scale to see 164.6 - meaning 50.4 pounds lost. I can really say now that I have lost 50 pounds - ironic that it also happens to be 10 months today.

What did I do to celebate? Right after weighing and I went out and bought myself (with the boyfriend's money help ) a BEAUTIFUL christmas tree as it is our first christmas on our own - I spent today putting it up.

I am cheating a bit tonight, and we are leaving shortl to go to Boston Pizza.

I took pics this morning of me and will post them when I get a chance to unload my camera.

EDIT! PICTURES! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show....php?p=1493435
  • Good Work! I'm so proud of you!
  • Courtnie, that is so awesome - congratulations!!!
  • Congratulations on the awesome job that you have done. WTG.
  • Keep up the great work!!! Can't wait to see pics!
  • That is just sooo great!! You must feel (and look) spectacular. And enjoy that first tree of yours, on your own, what a very special time for you indeed.
  • Wow....that is FABULOUS!! You should be so proud of yourself!!
  • I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!
  • Congratulations! That's great GREAT news!
  • CONGRATULATIONS Courtnie, you're doing amazing!!!
  • That is fantastic. Great feel isn't it??? You just keep it up! And Pizza every once in a while is just fine. I have it about once a month. And I usually have two slices! YUM!!!

Keep up the good work!
  • woohoooo, congratulations!! good for you!!
  • COURTNIE...WOW, all I can say is your pictures are amazing! You look so good and you can definitely tell a big difference, your tummy has gone down so much! You're just one beautiful lady and should be so proud of yourself!!!