Seriously Saturday Menu, December 9, 2006

• Breakfast: One serving shredded wheat with double serving of peaches, 8 ounces skim, and equal

Lunch: 2 "fried" eggs with one 1/2 slice of FF Bordens american cheese on each

Snack: Kiwi was the plan but I ate nothing

Dinner: Lemon Garlic Chicken, Oven Fries, double serving of fresh green beans was the plan but the chicken was spoiled. I was weak and ate paper thin crust garlic, mushroom and cheese pizza. It's been an emotional week. I'll do better tomorrow.

Snack: Hot Vanilla (It's a new recipe I found on Recipeczar)

6-8 ounces of skim warmed in the microwave to just before boiling (about a minute 30 seconds). Add 1/4 teaspoon vanilla and sweetener to taste. Most people would use one packet but I used two. Sprinkle with cinnamon.

It's wonderful tasting, got in my second milk in a VERY tasty way, and helped me sleep naturally!
  • Vickie, the Hot Vanilla sounds very good!! Do you suppose the sugar-free DaVinci syrups would work as well? I have some French Vanilla that I bought to put in coffee. I think I'm going to try it tonight.
  • b--oatmeal/ff milk
    l--tilapia, asparagus, rice
    s--2 killer brownies
    d--ww pizza, 1 killer brownie, grapes
    s--sf/ff pudding
  • I think the syrups would be great! I have a caramel one that I could use instead of the vanilla and the equal. Yum!