Drop a Dress Size by Christmas Challenge Weigh In Thread No. 6

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Well done on your losses all!
    I put ON a pound this week. I'm getting seriously fed up. Don't wanna play anymore. *grumps*
  • Well done losers... isn't it nice to be called a loser

HomersMummy, don't worry, I put on two....you're just in a little slump, think positive and drink loads of water...wash it all away.

Can't believe it's only 18 more days, I'd better get my shopping finished
  • dont worry about not loosing, my weight loss happends weirdly aswell somtimes, ill go a week or 2 with nothing then a big loss in a few weeks, just hold on strong. maybe do somthing completly different to wake up your motabolism, change your eating habits, what you eat or how u exercise....just an idea.

well i didnt loose 18lbs for my anniversary i go there this time last week, by tuesday (my normall weigh in day) i had lost asn extra lb and today im down another. so i loose my weight gradually through the week, a lb here, another there....madness. but yes im at a 20lb loss which is great.
    only 4 to go to christmas :-s
  • to all the losers and a to those who have gained a little or stayed the same.

I have got a big attack of the munchies today - but I'm fighting it.
  • just think of the weight loss sarah, and how much it means to you...
  • I finally managed a 2lb loss this week. And I didn't even go to the gym once. Can't change my ticker, it keeps saying I need a PIN number but I never made one? Anyhoo, if I can manage 2.5lbs this week I'll be down into the 100s.
  • Well done on the 2lbs!

Sorry - can't help you with a PIN number. Never heard of that - maybe you could send a PM to Veggie asking for her help.
  • Oh, I just went back and tried random PIN numbers, seems I did choose one, must have been in the midst of exam revision **** so I don't even remember doing it!
  • I've just realised that now that I have to have a PIN number, it won't let me have two seperate targets. Grrr.
  • I've never heard of a pin number here I have enough trouble remembering mine for online banking.
  • Well done everyone.