Hot & Healthy Challenge Chick Pics!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Okay so we posted a few pics a few weeks back but that was in the challenge forum and guess what? They are not here and we don't want pics getting buried in other threads and post so I started this thread JUST for pics and comments! Even if you are not a member of our group(you ARE welcome to join us though!) you are still welcome to comment! WHo is first?
  • Here's me
    Disneyland 052.jpg

• aww that is an adorable pic Jeni!
  • So the one with a gun, I use on my blog. It's my standard "You want to see me? See this." kind of pic. The other is a pic that actually shows ME.

• Those are adorable Nikaia! Very cute! I can see why you got picked for the modeling!
  • Me on the front porch:

Me and a friend at her daughters b~day party over the weekend:

Dang it these posted fine the other day! I am not happy now! Even when I go advanced to do this it is not gioving me the pic option!
  • K, these are me. Some of you have already viewed a couple of these.
    Some are from when I was 18/19 (normal weight), and then they slowly build up (as the weight does), the most recent being the blue shirt one. Cheers!

• And 2 funny ones, because I can!

• Thanks, Jasmine. I noticed that too, though, about not being able to use the img code. Apparently you *have* to do it as attachments. Grr. But I liked your pics!

Martini, you look totally edgy and cool. *grin*
  • how do i post a picture?
  • Ok, well, I'll give it a go if I can find any!

The one on the left was closer to the beginning of my adventure (maybe a month or so in). Whereas the one on the right was maybe a month or so ago.

• Looking cute as always Mande!!!

Nikaia:

Quote:
    Thanks, Jasmine. I noticed that too, though, about not being able to use the img code. Apparently you *have* to do it as attachments. Grr. But I liked your pics!
    Thanx hun! I will have hubby fix them today.

loveandlaughalways:

Quote:
    how do i post a picture?
    I will have my dh give me instrcutions for you later today!!

Calejo:

You are looking great! Keep up the good work!
  • Aww man do I gotta?! I'll do me and my girls at Disney's Animal Kingdom in Disneyworld this past summer.

• Here is the first try...

• here is one I am on the right.