New again, need help

• Hello,
    I'm new (again) and need to get my life back. I have lost weight in the past but cant seem to stick to a diet to save my life. I have tried everything and anything with the exeption of the gastric bypass. I want to avoid that, so I think Im teetering on WW and possibly the sonoma, I have to research that one a bit. Are there any Biggest Loser forums out there? I watch the show faithfully and get motivated, then fall off in a couple of days. My number one question everyday is "If what I put in my mouth is the only thing I really have control over. Why cant I seem to control it?" So tomorrow is another Monday, and the start of another diet. So I will be visiting here on a regular basis to get and possibly give support. And once I figure out how to use my digital camera and upload photos, I will do that too. Hope to form so friendships here in a land where we are all here for the same reason and nobody will judge us on our failures, but be there to pick us up.
  • Hi there,
    Welcome back. It is awesome you have lost 55 pounds so far. way to go. I enjoy watching the Biggest Loser. I figure if they can do it I can. I guess though they have more time and can just focus on working out and healthy eating. I follow the weight watchers flex (points). I find it works best for my lifestyle. I don't like to restrict any food and as long as I write down what I eat I can lose about two pounds per week.
    I also used to start dieting on Monday but now I began on Friday as I have an additional 35 points with weight watchers per week. I feel if I do use some of those points on the weekend it doesn't seem too long until Friday again when I get an additional 35 points. I finally realized it is not a diet for me but needs to be a way of life. I have only lost 33 pounds so far but hopefully I can continue slow and steady. I wish you luck. I find this site so supportive. If you find a forum for the Biggest Loser please let me know.
    Take Care
  • Hello Tierney,
    Welcome back to 3FC. I have seen a Biggest Loser forum, although I don't participate on that forum so don't know any of the particulars. I think you can get there by clicking here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=184. I haven't tried inserting threads before. If that doesn't work, the forum is at "3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Fitness > Exercise! > The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing".