Yahooo!!! :)

• Hello everyone!

I am happy.. I am finaling losing!! My overall loss so far is 8 Lbs!! and 2 inches on my thighs!! I finally have a place to do my workout video and can do them when I want. I am so happy!!

Just wanted to share and Thank you for your kind support. Have a good one all!!
  • WTG!!! Keep up the great work and the exercise definitely kicks everything up a notch. You should be very proud of yourself!!
  • 2 inches!!!! wow thats fantastic! Well done and keep up the fabulous work - its obviously working :-) Go you!
  • Good for you! That's great!
  • Lilian that is great! You can do it!!
  • Lilian, Good for you! Keep going!

I use WATP also and love them. We have a thread where we keep track and keep accountable for exercise using the WATP videos at http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97198.

Why don't you join us? It helps me to know that I have to check in and report my exercise.
  • WOO HOO Liliann!!!
    You go chicka. Excercise is a girls best friend. Keep up the great work!
    keep it up
    Tracy
  • WOOOOOoOOOT!! Liliann, WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Good job Liliann!
  • Liliann ~ you're doing great so far ~ keep it up. Way to go!!
  • That's terrific, Liliann! Keep up the good work!
  • Thank you all for your kind support!!
  • Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news! Two inches off your thighs forever
  • Congratulations! You have DOUBLED your weight loss from your last posting! That is fantastic! Check in often! We're here for you!

Cheryl