The Macaroni and Cheese recipe on WW

• Omg I just tried the mac and cheese recipe off of the site and it is delicious. I was worried because a cup was a serving and it was five points. It really filled me up though and hit the spot!

Ingredients

12 oz uncooked macaroni, elbow-type
    1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
    12 oz fat-free evaporated milk
    8 oz low-fat cheddar or colby cheese, shredded
    1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
    1/4 tsp table salt
    1/4 tsp black pepper
    1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
    2 Tbsp dried bread crumbs
    2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese

Instructions

Preheat oven to 350ºF.

Cook pasta according to package directions without added fat or salt; drain and transfer to a large bowl. While pasta is still hot, stir in sour cream; set aside.

Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until tiny bubbles appear just around the edges (known as scalding). Reduce heat to low, add cheese and simmer until cheese melts, stirring constantly with a wire whisk, about 2 minutes; remove from heat and stir in mustard, salt, pepper and nutmeg.

Add cheese mixture to pasta; mix well. Transfer to a 4-quart casserole dish.

Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese; sprinkle over pasta.

Bake until top is golden, about 30 minutes. Yields about 1 cup per serving
  • I tried it today and Loved it. Thank you for the recipe!
    has anyone tried orange chicken recipe?
    FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT HERE IS THE RECIPE...
    4 servings +7 points each with 1 cup of rice.
    4 chicken breast halves- boneless and skinless
    12 oz can of diet orange soda
    1/4 cup soy sauce
    2 cups uncooked instant brown rice.

combine first 3 ingredients in your corockpot cook for 4-6 hours or until done. remove chicken. Remove the juice add enough water to make 2 cups. mix juice with 2 cups of instant brown rice. cook as directed on the rice package and serve with chicken.
  • Your right...it's FABULOUS...but for those following Weight Watchers it actually has a point value of 6 points per serving (serves 8). Totally worth the 6 points though.
  • The ww mac and cheese recipe serves 8 and points per serving are 6??? Or are you talking about the orange chicken recipe? lol, thanks!!! :0)
  • Thanks for posting the recipe! I think I am going to try it this week sometime! I l love Mac & Cheese!
  • That sounds AMAZING.
    Will try.
  • This looks to be the same recipe but just slightly different - and it is a CORE recipe.

http://www.weightwatchers.ca/util/pr...RecipeID=95211
  • mmmm tasty recipe. Need to try iti.