Yoga Booty Ballet

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I actually saw an infomercial that made me want to get up and buy the dvd set- RIGHT. NOW. Yoga Booty Ballet. It looked fun, energetic, a little dorky, but cool. Believable. Now, I'm curious if it really works. I wanna buy it, but I also want to be smart about it. If anyone has used it: Is it fun? Is it motivating? Challenging? Worth it? Ebay has it for pretty cheap. I just may buy it and be a bad kitty.

Here is the site for everyone who is interested:
    www.yogabooty.com
  • I saw this at Wal-Mart. It looked interesting, but then again so have all the other videos I've bought and didn't like. So yah, has anyone tried this? I'd like to hear some stories too.
  • Aha! Wal-mart... So stores do carry it and I may not have to order it off of Ebay. So now to find a store OTHER than the monopolizing-Satan that carries it.
  • I may have to buy it just because the name is making me laugh! Thanks for letting us know about it.
  • I thnk it looks like a lot of fun! If finances are not an issue ... I believe that variety can be our saviour. If we have enough things to try ... we'll always have something to do, right?
  • It looks cute. On Amazon.com, they've got a variety of DVDs for cheap...

by the way, there's some customer reviews in there too!
  • What is in a name? A laugh and...
    What is in a name? A laugh and a promise. I'm excited that you guys wanna try it out too! Whoever gets a hold of it first post here and let us know- I'm snowed in and there isn't suppose to be weather improvement until next week. My girlfriend and I had a good laugh about the name. She said she would try it for the sake that they said could promote booty dozens of times in a 30 minute commercial with a straight face- booty.
  • here's a link that gives some reviews on the dvd

http://www.videofitness.com/reviews/yogabootyballet.php

does anyone know of any good dance dvd's for getting fit ?

• I bought the 3 disc set, and I actually liked the Cabaret video - it's very silly, and NO ONE can be home to watch you do it if you don't like feeling silly.

I saw the 3 disc set at Wal Mart for less than I ordered it online.
  • Okay, I am the sucker who actually buys all of these DVDs from the informercials. YBB is alright, but not my favorite, by far. I'd say if you're going to spend the money, buy TurboJam and any random yoga video. TJ is a much better workout and you only have one silly instructor instead of two. Just my two cents.
  • heh. I totally thought it was a joke when I saw the infomercial for it. Turns out it's not!
  • I love yoga booty ballet. The time goes so quick and I know that I sweat. I love dancing and this also works with weights at the same time. I bought mine for a good deal on ebay.
  • I love YBB! I have had it for 2 weeks and am still on Begininger. I really feel some differences already! It is just fun. It can be a little goofy but it is not to terrible.

Mari
  • Quote: Aha! Wal-mart... So stores do carry it and I may not have to order it off of Ebay. So now to find a store OTHER than the monopolizing-Satan that carries it.
    I saw it at Best Buy. (If you lived near me, I'd give you mine for free. It's just not my cuppa tea)
  • I love YBB! I usually stop after 10 min. cause I get bored but it's great!! I recomend it to everyone! But I was also the cheerleader/dance team type of gal back in the day so that may be why I enjoy it more than others lol