My Progress Pics - 20lbs & 2 Months

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I can't believe I'm about to post these. They're awful. Seriously. I look like crap in the befores and the afters. Oh well. Honesty is great, huh? lol

Here goes... this is me after 2 months on my weight loss journey, exactly 20lbs down on the day the afters were taken. (I'm so nervous right now, I'm shaking. I can barely type!)

I can tell a bit of difference in my neck and my stomach.

P.S. Sorry the befores are a little dark.

• Hi!
    Wow great progress! Definitely in your face and neck and stomach. Also, look how the line of your back is smoothing to curves. And above the knees!

Congrats! You are doing fabulous
  • Thank you so much! I'm really kind of excited... more so than I thought I'd be. I haven't been able to tell much difference with regard to the way my clothes are fitting, but like my mom says... my clothes must have just been a lot tighter before than I realized and now they’re just fitting like they're supposed to. lol

Thanks for the encouragement. It means a lot!

• Tisha, this is fantastic. Of course there's a difference, a big difference. Just look at your butt and your chest and your stomach and your everything!! I wish I would have done something like this.

You're doing just great, keep it up.
  • Tisha, You can really see the difference! Great job! Keep it up!
  • Thanks ladies! Now I can't wait until January, when I get to take more pictures! lol I've decided to do this every two months.

• Tisha you look awesome! You have made great progress. Your neck line is so defined, look at those collarbones! Congratulations! Can't wait to see your progress in January!
  • You're looking great! You can totally see the difference! Not just in your stomach and neck, but also in your face, breasts, and arms!! You're doing great!
  • Tisha! Way to go, girl! I can totally see the results... Great job and congrats on the weight loss.
  • I can totally see a difference and you do not look like crap! Keep it up!!!
  • I can tell! Your face, neck, back, tummy, arms (etc etc) are all thinner! Your hard work is paying off, WTG!!
  • Aww! Thanks everyone! You guys are so sweet!!!

• Tisha you look great awesome job keep up the good work.........
  • Tisha,

It's that a waistline! I am starting to see it and yep I believe it is. Great job. Can't wait to see you in Jan. Thank-you for the motivational boast.

TwoPeasInAPod
  • Thanks so much, ya'll!!!