New Here

• Hi, I'm 21 and hoping to lose at least 35 lbs in the coming year. I hope to get to know all of you better-I'm so excited to find a weightloss forum where everyone isn't trying to shove some diet-plan or pill down my throat!
  • boo hiss to diet pills! Haha, atleast, that's what I discovered over the last 5 years, do DO NOT work for me haha. Welcome to 3FC! You'll love it here!
  • WELCOME ! ! ! There are a ton of wonderful people here for support that aren’t trying to push any specific way on you. BEST OF LUCK ! ! !
  • Welcome!!!!

Yes, in general we tend to be anti diet pills and fad diets. We are all about something that is a lifestyle you can stick to. You'll love it here!!!
  • HI There!!!

They are right- this is a fabulous group of ladies.
  • Welcome welcome!!

Good to see new and friendly faces here!!
    You will love it!!
  • 20-somethings MOD
    Welcome!!!

Hope you have a pleasant and long stay here.
    Feel free to join in on any of our challenges.

Have a wonderful weekend!
  • Welcome! Add my voice into the ones saying you'll love it here. I know for a fact I would not have stuck as long as I have on my journey to better health without these wonderful ladies.
  • HI! I'm new too! I have a bit more weight to lose than you haha but I think this place is great so far. So much support and so many people to talk too!
  • Welcome! I am new here too I think I just started posting yesterday. So far I like it a lot and it is nice to see there are no fad diets. I have a little more to lose than you, let me know if there is anything I can do to help you!

Good Luck!!

• Hey Rachie!

I think that you will find that there are a bunch of "pushers" here.
    Health pushers that is! Heehee, that is soooo cheesy.

Welcome.