Withdrawal Symptoms

• Hi all. I am currently on Phase 1 and I am experiencing severe sweating. It's so intense, I can barely stand it and today it was almost constant. I made an appointment with my doctor to verify that nothing is wrong, but I was just wondering if anyone else here has ever experienced this as a withdrawal symptom from sugar during Phase 1.

When I did SBD in 2004, I do remember I felt a little light-headed and had some nausea and headaches, but I don't remember sweating like this. Anyhow, I just thought I'd ask.
  • My withdrawal symptoms haven't been that bad. I've been tired more than usual. Good luck with the doctor and let us know what he says if u don't mind sharing.
  • Raindaygirl be sure to get that checked out I did a quick search in the forum to see if anyone else reported excessive sweating as a symptom and came up empty
  • Rainyday, I hope you do get that checked out. I think that it might be a sign of your metabolism gone into overdrive, but it's definitely worth looking into with a physician. Let us know what you find out!