New Here

• Hello I'm new to this forum but been on this board awhile. My name is Ally 25. Married to Mike for 7 years have 4 kids under six. I stay at home and live in Maine. I have alot of weight to loss but gotten almost 40lbs gone. CAn't wait to get to know ya'll better.
  • Welcome Ally!
  • Thanks
  • Hi Ally,
    You're on the Red Team with me. We're also both doing WW. See you around the boards.
  • Hey there I am new to this whole thing! Congrat's on the 40 that is awesome!!!! I just started this week, to try and get healthy ! OMG 4 kids under six, you get a glod star! That must be a challenge. I have a 2 and 3 year old and they drive me nuts sometimes.

I have alot of weight to lose tooo, so I am sure I'll see ya around the boards. Good luck and congrats on the progress you made so far!
  • Hi Everyone, I am doing WW flex plan. I am a rejoiner!! I just got started back this week to find I have gained everything plus about 10 pounds. BooHoo!! But I am not going to dwell, I am moving forward and not looking back. So far so good this week. I still have some coupons from where I prepaid last time and they are going to let me use those. I am finding lots of little things for motivation this time. I think I will do it this time around are change my life for good!! Don't you love the positive thinking? I am definately looking for diet buddies so feel free to message me!!

Good Luck! Lori
  • Welcome and Hi to everyone!
    I just started 3 days ago, although I'm not attending meetings I am following WW. I use to attend meetings and feel this is the best way for me to lose.
    I look forward to getting to know everyone.
  • Quote: Hi Ally,
    You're on the Red Team with me. We're also both doing WW. See you around the boards.
    Hi eveyone! I've been knocking around 3FC for about a week. Mostly posting in the 100lb club. But I would love to get support from others using WW to change their lives. I saw this post and wondered, what are teams?
    I'm Nicki, 39, and single parent of 2 great kids, a 13 yo son and a 9 yo daughter. I work 40 hrs a week in an office, mostly sitting at a desk. I tried shedding these pesky pounds last year, but it was temporary. I wasn't doing it for me. I was trying to become what the worlds image of a pretty woman is.(I was trying to get dates!) Now I am doing it for me. So I feel better, am healthier and so shopping for clothes becomes fun again! I found some pictures of me from my senior year in high school/ freshman in college....and I was thin! I had always remembered that I was overweight. It was stunning to realize that I wasn't....and I am determined to find that thin girl that I've hidden away for so long!
  • Thanks for the welcome ladies. Good luck to us all and to other newbies WELCOME.

Mama of two~ Some days can be crazy like yesterday with schooling the girls and the boys into everything lol but wouldn't change it for anything.