My Before and After Pics!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've been lurking/posting on the 3FatChicks forums for awhile now, but I've never posted any pictures of me before/after my healthy lifestyle change. So...here I am!

These aren't the best quality of pictures to show the change in my body, but they are all I can offer for now!

The first picture was probably at my highest weight...and the second one wasn't much lower. Then, the last two are at my current weight. In the first picture, I was also only about 19 or 20, and the last two, I'm 22. The members of my family have a habit of maturing during their early/mid 20's, so some of what you see in the earlier pictures is baby fat.

BUT I'm very proud of how far I've come

• Wow, you look super! Congratulations and thanks for posting.
  • Penelope, you look fabulous!
    Keep up the GREAT work!
    take care
    Tracy
    PS I'm in Edmonton too.
  • That is a great accomplishment! Because you're young, people that meet you now probably can't imagine that you ever had to lose weight. You hair is so cute, too!
  • Great job! What did you do to lose the weight? And I love your hair
  • Thank you to everyone who commented! I realized after I posted that the picture didn't turn out the best quality...I just converted a bitmap into a jpeg. Oh well

Tracy - That's cool! What part of Edmonton?

It's hard to sum up how I lost the weight, but it can turn into a pretty big story. I'm in the process of writing a document (for lack of a better word, I don't know what I'm going to turn it into - maybe an ebook) full of advice/tips that worked for me. But to make it short and sweet:

It took me about a year/two years. It was all about really embracing a healthy lifestyle change. I started eating/drinking really healthy, started working out, and I also went vegetarian (even though I still eat fish/seafood).

Good luck to all of you ladies on your goals
  • You are a vision of loveliness
    You've given me the fire to keep up with my NWOL (NEW WAY OF LIFE).
  • Aw FoodObsessed, that's wonderful! You just made my day...thank you!
  • You look terrific!!! I love looking at before and after pics, they're so encouraging. Thank you for sharing them
  • You look fantastic. WTG on reaching your goal. Thanks for sharing the pic's.
  • What eating plan have you followed to achieve such wonderful results?

I have been (for the first time in my life) on Weight Watchers for 5 weeks and have lost 15 lbs. and am very satisfied with the Points System.

You look as if you have lost more than indicated . . . much more !

BRAVO !!! It is the experiences such as yours that is keeping me on track.
  • Pucci,
    Congratulations on your progress!

I basically just counted calories and cleaned up my diet...and tried to get more active
  • you look so good, Congrats
  • you look great!
  • I wish I had that kind of courage! You look great!