Nutrition calculator for recipes

• Does anyone know of a site you can just enter all the ingredients and it will tell you the nutritional values per serving? I know you can buy software, I was just wondering if there was a free place. Thanks.
  • I do that with Fitday.com, if i know what your talking about.
  • I use fitday to do that also. Just go to a day in the future, enter your recipe, then divide the totals by how many servings it makes. You can then print the page, or open another window, then enter it as a custom food from the information you printed.

Mel
  • I use fitwatch and then plug the results into my fitday.
  • Quote: I use fitday to do that also. Just go to a day in the future, enter your recipe, then divide the totals by how many servings it makes. You can then print the page, or open another window, then enter it as a custom food from the information you printed.

Mel

I've been all over FitDay. Where do you enter recipes? I must be blind or stupid or something. I'm using the online version.
  • I think they mean enter the individual ingredients of your recipe into Fitday to calculate a total for the recipe
  • Here's the fitwatch site....

http://www.fitwatch.com/database/analyzer.php
  • thanks guys, I think that will work.
  • I hadn't heard of the fitwatch thing...looks like a great tool! It would really make it easier to enter a particular meal into fitday and have accurate numbers without having to add the ingredients up yourself to see how much is in a meal. I only wish it would show the nutrition information for each ingredient as you select it so that you could confirm that the info is pretty close to info for the ingredients that you have at home.