I lost 157 pounds and have 22 to go to goal!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hey Everyone,

I am new to this board and thought I would share my goal and my success.. I changed my life in 2004 when I was diagnosed with a heart condition that caused my weight gain after my 3 boys were born.... I am doing great and have changed my lifestyle and lost 159 pounds.

Check out my before and after photo...

• WOWOWOWOWOWOW
    Kbeth,
    you look fantabuloso!!!!!!!!
    How did you do it?
    Keep up the great work, you have done a fantastic job!
    Tracy
  • I'm so glad you came here. That is fabulous!
  • You Look M-a-a-a-v-e-l-o-u-s
    Congratulations on a job well done. You look fabulous.

DNR
  • Well believe it or not, I am not on any diet plan.. I just eat healthy and choose wisely. I drink alot of water as well.. I eat 4-5 small meals a day, healthy meals.. I dont eat any fast food, no fattning snacks, and I drink about 9 bottles of water a day..

For working out, I workout with a personal trainer 3 days a week, and I do Cardio 4 nights a week.. so I pretty much live at the gym. I workout weights and core with my trainer at 7 am 3 days a week, and then at night I do my 45minutes of cardio.. I keep active at all times.

I have been doing this since 2004 and I have 22 pounds to go till goal. I dont have an ultimate goal really, because that's just a number to me.. I just want to be healthy and fit and there is no number on the scale that can justify if your healthy and fit.. My goal was just to be under 200 pounds, after that I dont want to think about numbers on a scale, I just want to continue the healthy eating and the working out and to get more fit and stay fit.. it's alost easier having that mind frame....
  • Uau !!
    You´ll get there ! The change is amazing, an inspiration !

Congrats !
  • OMG you are such an inspiration to me!how did you do it?
  • eyes
    The eyes are the windows to your soul and they speak volumes! Wonderful job. You go girl.
  • Congratulations. It is always good to see losers (the good kind) here
  • OMG...you look amazing! That is wonderful to have such a wonderful mind set like that. You give us all inspiration!!
  • You are amazing! Wow!
  • Thank you so much for sharing your story and photos! I am inspired by you!

Good luck getting to your goal weight. You have come to a fabulous place - I hope you enjoy it and hope to see you around!

Oh, and of course, !!!
  • WOW. You must feel amazing!!! You've lost ... like another adult. That is so incredible.

What made you decide to change?
  • Congratulations!
  • I'm speechless - and so proud of you!!! You look beautiful! You were lovely before, and STUNNING now - but more importantly SO healthy. That's awesome!