Movie titles game

• Warning, don't try this at work or you won't get anything done, believe me, I know.

If you click on the link you'll find a scene with 50 "dark" movie titles shown in the form of picture riddles throughout and you have to try to figure out what the movies are and type them in.

http://www.mms.com/us/dark/?zjxj=01200004W10293557W24W0

BTW, if you give up but just gotta know the answers, PM me and I'll send you the list.

Have fun!!
    Beverly
  • Thanks for that!!! I've got to go now, but I've got 19 out of 50 so far!!! That's pretty cool. I saved my game.
  • Hey thanks! That is really cool. I have 34 out of 50 so far and don't want to pause for dinner!

And HarpoChicoGroucho, I love your avatar! I love Gustav Klimt!
  • It is addictive. I got 40 but I'm stuck on a few. I'll have to think about them a bit.
  • I don't think I watch enought scary movies! The only ones I got were the "old" ones!!
  • You guys must be really good!! I could only find a few. I guess I don't watch enough scary movies. But it is a fun game.
  • I only got 23. I'm going to look up scary movies on google and see if I can find some more... hehe... I'm such a cheater...
  • I've got 48 now. Grrr...just cannot figure out the peghead guy and the grim reaper. Please don't tell me. I'm sure they're easy squeezy and I'll be all like "duh" when I finally get them but I want to work them out on my own.
  • I am having too much fun with this one too, my DH is the big scary movies guy, he has most of them figured out too, I only have about 20 of them.

I just wanted to post and ask if anyone has anything else just like this one they'd like to share, I'd love this same concept with songs, tv shows or something.
  • I have 34 so far -- and I can't get a little box to show up for the green m&m -- he's a clue, isn't he? Anyone else having trouble with clicking on him?
  • That was so much fun! We finally finished up today. I think it took us a total of about 2 hours, though we saved it quite a few times and came back to it with fresh eyes. I have to admit my husband, daughter and I teamed up but we had such a good time while doing it! I had my 2 sisters hooked on it, as well. Thanks for that!