WW online?

• Hi! Iam new and was wondering who did the ww online? I have 2 small children and it would probably be hard to get to meetings....do you recommend it online or meeting? What exactly does the online center provide? Thanks ladies.
  • If you have the accountability in yourself online can be a very successful program. You get access to all the info you get at meetings but you don't get a leader or meeting subjects.

You also get access to the online journals and recipe builder.

The bad thing is you can never become a lifetime member with online.
  • I think the WW online is a great program, but if there's any way you could work in the actual meetings, do it! You pick up so many tips and tricks from the othere members and leaders, and the support system is second only to what you receive here at 3FC!

Call your local meeting center and see what they offer.....my location does a "Mommy and Me" meeting at least once a week...on Wednesdays, I believe!

Good luck!
  • I like the meetings better myself. I need the accountability and I get great support and ideas there. My leader is fab!
  • I agree - if there is any way you can, go to the meetings. Online is great for the tools and forums, but the support and guidance you get at the meetings is wonderful. Maybe you can find another Mom to be your buddy and you can switch off watching the kids?