I Hacked It Off!!!

• My hair... not a finger, or anything like that! I was just getting so sick of it, so I went and said "chop it off!" and they took about 7 inches off! I absolutely love it now! It seems like when my hair is long is it too straight, and then when it's short, it gets curly/wavy... it's weird!
  • Don't ya just love new hair? I bet it looks great. Just make sure you don't use too much shampoo because you don't have as much hair. I always do that.

Wow, 7 inches- that's a lot of hair!
  • Way to go! I'm very hesitant to cut mine off, I worked so long to get it to this point (mid back). And the reason it's so straight when it's long is because the weight pulls the curls out. With mine, it's wavy when long, and curly around the base with it's above the shoulder. I miss short hair, though!
  • Oh my, you are a brave one!

Is your avatar showing off your new do?
  • Nope.... Here are the pics....sorry if they are big, I have no idea how to resize them!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

• Really cute! I've been thinking about cutting my hair too I trimmed the sides into layers this weekend and now I'm thinking about going in and having the back done and having it all thinned out. I have SO much hair, it's ridiculous!
  • Oh nice! It definitely makes a difference too
    Gosh, your hair sits perfectly. My hair, when its long or short, is all over the place. It's the sort of hair that gets very, very messy easily, even against a light breeze
  • Looks great! I have been thinking of doing the same!
  • Great Hair cut!
  • It looks very cute on you. I'd never have the courage to cut mine, though...I love having it long way too much.