General Plus Size Clothing Shops

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Adini
    Plus sized fashion clothing with an Indian flair.
    Astarte Woman
    Creates dramatic and unusual clothing for women sizes 14 and up.
    Avenue
    Specializing in women's plus size apparel.
    B & Lu
    Featuring FUNky and trendy teen plus size clothing for teens and women in sizes 14 to 30.
    Better Half Fashions
    Over 500 items up to size 40W.
    Big at Heart
    Plus size and super size t-shirts.
    Big on Batik
    Women's plus size clothing featuring original tops, pants, dresses, swimwear and more, in sizes ranging from 1X-8X. Also offering plus size jewelry and plus size petite sizes. Shop online or request a free catalog.
    Blair.com Womenswear
    Up to size 26 clothing, at bargain prices.
    Catherines
    Exclusively in Plus, Petite Plus, and Extended Plus sizes.
    Chadwick's
    Women's sizes up to 26, beautiful selection.
    Daphne Larger Sizes
    Provides chic, wearable, original clothing to plus-size women. Frequent our SALE section for discounts!
    Eddie Bauer Woman
    Buy clothing in sizes up to 3X at Eddie Bauer.
    Fashion Bug
    Plus sizes for women and girls.
    Gwynnie Bee Rent expensive dresses! Sizes 10 and up.
    Hippy Chix Shop Funky and fabulous up to 3X
    HSN Beautiful plus size clothes from the Home Shopping Network!
    Hyde Park Ink
    Art you can get into, no matter what your size, on t-shirts and more.
    IGGI
    Sizes 14 to 32.
    Jessica London
    Off price fashions for Plus sizes 14W to 34W.
    Junonia
    Plus size clothing, also check out Junonia's Closet for great closeout deals.
    Just 4 Me Plus
    JCPenney's website for plus, talls and petites.
    JustMySize.com
    offers dresses, bras, sleepwear, and more.
    Kamtex Fashion
    Wholesale distributor of womens apparel in junior, missy, and plus sizes.
    Kiyonna Klothing
    The fashion forward alternative for full-figured women size 14+.
    Lands's End Women's Plus Size Collection
    Up to size 26.
    Love your Peaches
    Clothing for the confident plus size woman.
    Making it Big
    Provides natural fiber clothing in plus sizes.
    Mateusse
    Mateusse’s mission is to provide our customers with elegant, comfortable fashions that are at the cutting-edge of style, featuring today’s hottest looks at affordable prices.
    Monterey Bay Clothing
    Women's clothing in sizes up to 3X. Beautiful selection, great sales.
    Myles Ahead
    Real clothes for real women.
    Newport News
    Casual and dressy clothing in sizes up to 3x.
    Nordstrom
    Offers a Plus Size Specialty section.
    Plus Woman
    Your fashion source for plus and super-sized clothing...sizes to 10x.
    Roamans
    Fashion in sizes 12 and up, low prices.
    SanDiegoFit
    Women's workout wear and exercise clothing for every body.
    Sixteen 47
    Beautiful clothing in sizes 16 and up. UK company.
    Size Appeal
    Curvy clothes in sizes up to 3X.
    Spiegel Plus Sizes
    Up to size 4x.
    Talbots C
    lassic clothing in sizes up to 3x.
    Tilley
    Offers travel and adventure clothing in large sizes up to size 20, and offer international sales.
    Torrid Geared towards younger crowd.
    Travelsmith
    Gorgeous plus size clothes that are super comfy for traveling.
    Ulla Popken
    Beautiful clothing!
    Zaftique
    Large to super size fashions.
  • Oh and don't forget LANE BRYANT! That's where I do most of my shopping, and they give you lots of coupons!
  • www.fashiontofigure.com
  • I never heard of this one before but I just received a catalog for Monroe & Main. They have Misses and Plus Sizes. The Plus sizes seem to go from 1X-3X or 16W-24W.

www.monroeandmain.com
  • Embrace your inner hippie at Holy Clothing. They go up to 5X, but the styles are such that they'll fit a broad range or sizes.
  • Yeah Lane Bryant stores do give out lots of coupons, I get them in the mail all the time. And there's the Women Within/Lane Bryant catalog online which is different clothing from the shops.

www.oldnavy.com has Women's Plus sizes.

www.alight.com up to size 30.

www.hipsandcurves.com for intimates, etc.
  • COTTON GINNY

I think they're only in Canada too. Right now it's probably all tanks and capris and shorts which I don't wear, but in the fall/winter I can usually find something. They have a skinny section and a plus size section.

I haven;t been to the mall for a month but am planning to go take a look-see today, one year they had a wonderful linen thing (pants and loooong top) that suited the cover-up way I dress and they get The Linen in every May, and I am always hoping for a wondrous repeat. Unlikely, but I live in hope. Otherwise I'll have to go to Fabricland and then to the seamstress to make a copy!
  • Just wanted to share of the stores I get my clothing..

K-mart
    Marshalls
    Hit&Miss
  • If you need a special occasion dress, wedding gown, prom dress, evening gown, cocktail dress, etc. try

www.sydneyscloset.com

My DD is getting married soon, and I found a great Mother of the Bride dress there.
  • I saw this website ~Monif C~ for gorgeous, sexy swimsuits, casual dresses and cocktail dresses for plus size women. They are beautiful colors, curve conscious, so probably not for the modest. But if you are looking for something special and sexy in plus sizes, this would probably fit the bill.

http://www.monifc.com/index.php?osCs...42b5eb23d3cdd5
  • cjbanks.com
    14W-24W w/ larger sizes online.
    They now have online shopping.
    Sister store to Christopher and Banks.
  • Forever21 have a new Plus size line called Faith21, online and instores.
  • I was really unhappy with the quality of Lane Bryant clothes so I called the corporate office to complain about a specific dress I purchased. In addition to fixing the problem with my dress, they informed me that they are upping the quality of their fabrics for the Fall 2009 collection with "pima cotton" and "higher touches."

I'm not holding my breath though. These days, clothes are just getting cheaper and cheaper in quality.
  • Just found eShakti online. Goes up to size 26, and their fashions are customizable as well. The work is done in India, the fashions are very bohemian but not overly cutesy. Interesting color range, reminds me of the 70s and 80s a little, more "spring" and "autumn" color palettes, but also basic black and white selections.
  • Oh WOW!!! Look at that list!!!! This is great!!

I'd like to add Alight.com to that list, though. I've only bought dresses from them, but they fit me fantastically and aren't TOO expensive. Some of their plus-size clothing seems to be for skinny girls with unusually large breasts, though, so be careful! Avoid clothing that looks like it's on a skinny mannequin.