La Express

• I went into the center today and asked them for a new copy of the 2 day la express and they gave me one. I start this tomorrow. Here is my plan for food. Please let me know if this is going to work or what:

Breakfast-
    2 hard boiled eggs
    1 glass of TO juice

Mid morning snack-
    1 glass of juice
    veggies salad- brocolli and cabbage mixed with lite dressing

lunch-
    Salad with chicken breast

Mid afternoon snack-
    1 glass of juice
    cucumbers and tuna

Dinner-
    salad with steak
    1 glass of juice

snack-
    veggies with lite dressing

This seems like alot of food. I followed their menu suggestion but tweaked it with things from the list..

Thanks in advance
  • I think the food plan looks good. I try to plan my meals in advance as well. I think it will keep you on the right track. I use the Fitday journal to plan out my meals in the morning and then I will enter the quantities on the food tab as well because I like to track that I am getting all of the nutrients that my body needs.

The great thing about fast forward is you have an unlimited amount that you can eat!!!! This only last two days though. It kinda reminds me of the Phase I of the South Beach in some respects because of the carb restrictions.
  • la express
    I like to plan out my meals also. I think once i get my plan from the center I will track it at fitday also. I did that a while ago and I liked it. Thank you for the imput.