Everyone Weigh In 11/10/06

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time again for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join. Just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck all!

Me: 182, down 1.5 pounds from last week. A no-nonsense week, and it showed on the scale. I needed this. I needed to know that if I actually did what my head knows I must do to lose weight, my body will follow. I'm kinda sorry that I know I'll get my monthly bloat next month, because it would be nice to see this sort of thing two weeks in a row. But even so, I know that I am back on track.
  • big fat 0!
  • Down 2 pounds this week.
  • I am down 1 lb. this week.
  • Down 3 pounds, to 187!! I've been waffling between 190-191 the past three weeks, so I really kicked up my exercise and stayed on point (I'm doing weight watchers). It feels good to get out of the 90s.
  • I don't know Our scale needs a new battery. This is NOT cool considering I'm an obsessive weigher (multiple times a day) and it's been in need of a new battery since Wednesday.
  • ZOMG, ZOMG, ZOMG, ZOMG. 5 lbs! Down to 190! ZOMG, if I actually stick to it, I might be into the 80's next week! ZOMFG!

*does happy dance*

This means I gotta behave at the party tonight...only ONE mimosa for me! And one muffin. (my housemate and I are hosting a pajama party, complete with breakfast food and drinks. My housemate makes the best ganache-based hot chocolate...that's going to be my worst temptation. Only a few sips. I swear.)
  • I weighed in yesterday at 114! Very happy with that. 4 more pounds to goal!
  • Down 2 pounds!!!!!! *164*
  • Yahoo!! I weighed in this am and was totally shocked to see I was down by 5lbs!! I've been promising to treat myself once I hit the 170s and that seems so much closer now!
  • I'm down one pound -- had lunch out with coworkers the last two days and it really skewed me. Also didn't do any intentional exercise this week, so I should probably be thankful for even a one pound loss! Starting over with better results anticipated this week!
  • ..... 0 again ..... still 180. TOM just started though, so a small loss may show up next weekend.
  • Down 2.5 !!! 196, just one more pound until my mini goal! Starting to see the 180's!!!!!
  • Wow I had a nice surprise at the scale this morning... down 2.5 pounds! The 160's are definitely in sight here at 170 and I only have 5 pounds to lose to meet my Jan 1 goal of 165.

• Jumped to 164. Have NO idea why. I feel fatter now than I did when I was at my starting weight.