Planning for Wednesday, November 8

• Hey all, thought I'd get us started with the daily planning thread.

Last night, I only had 1/4 cup of white rice not the 1/2 cup like I had planned for...yay!! BUT I had like three mini bags of chips that were anywhere from 200 - 350 cals each so I guess yesterday was one of those bad days. SIGH. Got to pick myself up and move on as hard as it is.

B - 1 apple
    1 cup skim milk
    1 cup grapes

S - None. Trying to wean myself off the snack.

L - 1/4 cup curried brown rice with veggies
    1 8 oz container plain ff yogie

S - Nature Valley granola bar (2/pack)

D - 1/4 cup white rice + veggies + plain yogie.

Exercise: I'm so proud of myself!!! Today was the first time I have ever exercised when it was rainy out! YAY! I did 2 miles today instead of 4 and I didn't jog any of them but I made sure I walked briskly the whole time.
  • Ok here's my plan:

B - Kashi GoLean Crunch and skim milk (1 cup each) I LOVE this cereal!
    S - Banana
    L - Probably a 6" chicken sub from subway, no cheese, little bit of mayo and lots of veggies
    S - Tea, wasa crispbread and 1 tbsp light cream cheese
    D - 1/2 multigrain bagel with tuna, some grapes, small portion of baked lays

Water - Trying for 80 oz.
    Exercise - 60 minutes hill interval on treadmill
  • For breakfast, I had a red grapefruit.

For a mid-morning snack, I had a banana.

I brought a big salad for lunch today - lettuce, tomato & cucumber, with chilled shrimp & Zesty Italian Free dressing.

Not sure what's for dinner yet!
  • Nature Valley granola bars have a lot of sugar in them. The health news segment says granola bars tend to be packed with sugar. Nature valley is one of the top sugar filled ones.
  • b- pb on honey wheat, banana, milk
    s- cottage cheese
    l- rice, bbq chicken leg, apple
    s- yogurt
    d- tacos (i'll go light on the cheese and sour cream!!)

somebody brought candy in to work today.......darn them!! I have already had 4 snack size chocolates!!! and it's only 10am......god help me!
  • My plan is
    B Half of pita bread with some turkey
    S Home maid sugarless juice
    L Chicken breast with sald
    S a yogurt
    D A salad with no dressings
  • I really want alfredo sauce on my lunch... but I don't wanna open the jar. I already have half a jar of tomato sauce open... and then I open that, I am worried I might end up throwing something away I hate throwing food away... but at the same time the alfredo sauce would be so much tastier with my lunch! argh

B- ice tea protien juice; english muffin with a bit of light butter and deli turkey breast and cheese
    S- coffee with milk and sugar; banana and peanut butter
    L- spagetthi squash with half a can of clams and shrimp with som sort of sauce (tomato or alfredo)
    S- beef jerkey or something
    D- not sure...
    W- 4-5L
    E- already did an hour on my bike
  • B - I had 1 cup quaker essential corn fiber cereal w 1/2 cup skim milk
    s - I had a little of last nights leftover spaghetti squash
    L - this is my new lunch and I really like it, it's a lot of food and I like that
    - 1 3oz. can tuna in water with a sliced cucumber, a sliced red pepper, 2 -17 calorie multi-grain rice cakes, 4 almonds and 1 pringle
    s - no fat, no sugar 60 calorie ice cream bar
    D - I made a big pot of chicken soup, which I'll freeze in quart containters, my kids really like it once a week as a treat. So from the soup I will have
    one chicken breast, 1/2 small sweet potato and a 1/2 parsnip

60-80 ozs. of water.
  • B: Raisin English Muffin with 1 tbsp pb and honey, green tea
    S: Apple, green tea
    L: Cheese/Turkey sandwich on rye, tomato basil soup (1c)
    S: Kashi Go Lean Crunch (1c), green tea
    D: Chicken breast (I haven't decided how I'm going to cook it), roasted asparagus, and maybe a starch (not sure)

Exercise: 1 hr yoga, and maybe 1 hr on the treadmill depending on my workload